visionnet 8000s questions

ronenp

Registered
Hi there
i came to this forum after the last forum i was there closed

Is there any free server available ?
what is the diffrence between the 1.69 and the 2.03 ?
i use 1.24 is there any good reason for me to upgrade ?
is there any web update images or all update must do with rs232 cable
and must it be cross cable ?
thanks forward
R

dxdy

VIP
no free servers almost 4 years, only payserver with payserver software and codes

no difference between 1.69 and 2.03... (few years ago when premiere Star worked on emu, worked on 1.69) original software support stopped when free server stopped...

no any reason for upgrade software if you have any version, you not get anything new

if you have payserver sw version 1.24 (is difference between original and payserver sw and boot not compatible) you must first use repair upgrade bootloader sw 1.1o, then upgrade to 1.69 or 2.03

no web images for upgrade, upgrade only with rs232 cable

ronenp

Registered
Thank you sir for the good explain
I have the payserver 1.24 and i couldnt update the software with the latest bootloader or visiontools i found here

Where can i get bootloader 1.1o ?

Thanks Forward
Ronen

ronenp

Registered
Thank you sir for quick response
The STBloader can communicate with the Receiver and I have made a copy of the Date ....

Now

What shoud i do ?
Can i make only Software upgrade or i need to do a Bootloader update ???

2) what about the Satelite list and all my channels list ?
will it be available after the software upgrade or i loose it all aned have to scan again ???

Thanks forward
Ronen

dxdy

VIP
if you have payserver sw 1.24 you must upgrade bootloader with sw110 first.... then upgrade with original software... (boot not compatible and every time when change between different boot - payserver/original, must doo upgrade bootloader...)

save your channel list and upload later...

realangel69

Registered
any special requirments for visionnet FS9410 HD ? i have on it sw of fs 1008, and i'm not able to update with fs 9510 sw with ird file. any idea which steps required to be done /? thanks,

konpan

Registered
Hi to everyone!!
I have a visionNet VN-8000s and I would like to watch again greek channels!!! There is anyone who knows what i have to do??

Thanks in advance.