How to solve "burn flash failed"

harifoz

Registered
Dear All,

Does anyone know how to solve "burn flash failed" problem or how to retrieve original echolink 700 fta firmware?

thanks

Robsat

Registered
Dear All,

Does anyone know how to solve "burn flash failed" problem or how to retrieve original echolink 700 fta firmware?
thanks
As you have been honest in your PM and admitted that you gave the wrong file. You deserve a help.
As I said in your PM I have had no problems lately like this but when one has come to this point there is nothing to loose by trying. Start with the Flash first and keep trying more than once. If it doesn`t work try the other repair file.
If you was here in my country we will do it togheter.
I had problems with ES & EL 2300 becayse of false firmware and I managed to bring them back. Too bad I haven`t had any on 700.

Now this was with file 1 Flash
the echolink manufacturing using three types of Ali chips inside their receivers
ali 3329B,
ali 3329C,
ali 3329B DVR,
and each ali chip has special firmware,
so, if any owner by mistake download the ali 3329C firmware to our product like ( EL-700 FTA, EL-700 FTA+, EL-888 FTA, EL-888 FTA+, EL-3020 IR)
The box will be jamming or freezing or Front panel displayed one of these worlds: UPg, Erro, start,----,

to repair these faults need to re flash your box using the above flash and aliminiupg3,
hope this can help.

chehelodo

Registered
i upgrade my Echolink EL 3020 FTA Super plus with firmware 3020 ir plus but after on the display only word ON is visible without any change. i tried to upgrade with other tools but the problem is the port not open or error i couldnt do any things
please help me

i tried 2 files from this page but the problem is with the port. i have to Jtag receiver????

kendys

Registered
i upgraded my Echolink EL 3020 ir plus but after on the display only show the word ON without any change.
please help me

Pierre26

Registered
gonna try it on my FT 777. Blocked on "ON". Running before and I didn't flah it recently. Seems to happen after a storm, beginning to block on "START" and then on channels showing only "@" in the channels names. Thanks.

aslamkhan

Registered
Rss News
Latest Threads
Edit Your Profile
Search The Forum
Radio Stations
Invite Your Friends
TV GUIDES
Sky Uk
Sky Italia
Digital +
Video-On-Demand
Taquilla
Cine+ Foot
Multivision
Premiere Direkt
Prima Fila
Nova Greece
Hustler TV
Private Spice
Germany
Scandinavia
Portugal
Hungary
Ex-Yu
Netherlands
France
Russia
Showtime Network
Orbit
Useful External Links
Lyngsat
Flysat
Live Sat Feeds
L.J.'s Sports on Sat
GOALZZ-Football on Sat

Show Threads Show Posts
Advanced Search
Find All Thanked Posts
Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
SU Image Hosting
My images
Upload an image
View all users images
Go to Page...
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
Edit Signature
Edit Your Details
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Your Profile
Welcome, aslamkhan.
You last visited: Today at 10:28 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 1.
Go Back Sat Universe > Other Receivers > Echostar - Echolink > Echostar - Echolink Chat
Reload this Page How to solve "burn flash failed"

Advanced Search
Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
Creative Satellite
How to solve "burn flash failed"
Echostar - Echolink Chat
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Display Modes Rate Thread Search this Thread Thread Tools
#1 Report Post
Old 27-06-2008, 12:23 PM - Add Post To Favorites Translate from English to Italian Translate from English to French Translate from English to German Translate from English to Spanish Translate from English to Dutch Translate from English to Greek Translate from English to Portuguese Translate from English to Russian

Default How to solve "burn flash failed"
Dear All,

thanks

imad184

Registered
upgraded my Echolink EL 3020 ir plus but after on the display only show the word ON without any change.
please help me the probleme its in cleaning file just i put it evvry think not working and meessage eroor caming and no flash burn