OPTICUM-Globo HD chat[main questions]

captainus

Registered
Please how do I load the Channel editor onto the X403p receiver.I'm asking because unlike the software that is in .abs format the channel editor is just a folder with some other files in it.
Thank you.

dreamer1983

Super VIP
I cannot import this file with the USB, because it is not abs file. The file is a bin file and the stb cannot detect it. Pls more help

this are the way to do but you must have the latest firmware to use mcaskey bin -> Menu
-> Conditional Access
-> Smart Card
-> KeyEdit
-> red button
-> Update from USB keys
-> yes bestädtigen
-> Keys to be flashed and the box is restarted

arjans

Registered
guys do you know why i can not use mgcamd with this receiver?
I tried my lines with dm500s and everything was ok.
any suggestion?

Sim.ba777

Registered
Hi, I tried different fw (lemontree, xwindow, iltv) for my opticum x403p; i found this problem: i didn't see a way to set the video output to 'original' (i wanna try this option to let work the tv scaler); i find that with all the firmwares you have to set a definite output resolution (for example 1080i 50hz); is this an hardware limit or a firmware limit?
Furthermore i found that the 'auto' option, in some firmwares produces a 1080i60hz output, while with others (iltv) produces a 1080i 50hz output; the 60hz seems strange...
Thanks in advance..

Ayden

Registered
Hello
I use an Opticum X402HD and an LG Flatron M2794DP on HDMI. The receiver is also connected to a VCR on SCART. The previous software allowed OSD on SCART this new one is BAD: NO OSD on SCART!! WHY? and beside this, on HDMI I don't understand what's happening: some transponders are cut-off. when turn off tv or on SCART transponders are visible. WEIRD!

Konstantin

Registered
Hello
I use an Opticum X402HD and an LG Flatron M2794DP on HDMI. The receiver is also connected to a VCR on SCART. The previous software allowed OSD on SCART this new one is BAD: NO OSD on SCART!! WHY? and beside this, on HDMI I don't understand what's happening: some transponders are cut-off. when turn off tv or on SCART transponders are visible. WEIRD!

On MENU-USER PREFERANCES-AV SETTINGS change CVBS to RGB and works perfect

Ayden

Registered
Thanks, but changing to RGB does not allow me to switch the tv/monitor to HD... This problem was not in the previous versions (sad)

satamuse

Registered
Yumatu Full HD Big 06000100 1.4.65. bozo

hi,merhaba bozomustafa_68

Yumatu Full HD Big 06000100 1.4.65.rar (2,39 Mo
france3 + france5 not working on astra 11817 v 27500 : they stay crypted !
frençikali3+frençikali5 yok keyleri için yok (of+a0+a1+a2)
please look inside the firmware , some key are missing
çok tsk,thanks

satamuse

Registered
3602A & clones

hi dreamers1983 & bozomustafa & ffteam
it seems that several last firmwares do not work correctly
i tested :
xwindow 06000100 1.4.63 ....accepted in my yumatu 3602A
06000100 1.4.65 .............accepted in my yumatu 3602A
gm unibox 06000700 1.4.69 NOT accepted in my yumatu 3602A
06000200 hd x7 1.4.69.....NOT accepted in my yumatu 3602A
earlyer it was possible but now ????
the boot inside is 1.1.6 ( the same )
i tried to use boot + soft by USB , ...but not accepted !
with (for exemple ) 030b00 :
1.4.05 fr3 or fr5 astra was ok ...but now : NOT ok ( crypted )do you know why ?
( i input of , a0 , a1 , a2 myself)!
m6 hd ok
w9 hd disapered.......
regards