Maxytec Multibox 4K UHD 2160p E2 Linux + Android DVB-S2 Sat & DVB-T2/C Combo Receiver

ufeedo

Registered
Hauptmerkmale : Multiboot-Funktion mit E2 Linux OS + Android
15.000 DMIPS (High-End-Hybrid-UHD-Chipsatz: Hisilicon HI3798MV200-Chip)
4K / UHD (2160p)
HDR & HDR10 (High Dynamic Range)
Bild-in-Bild in SD / HD & 4K UHD
HBBTV
Stalker V2 (Ministra)
EPG (Electronic Program Guide)
Skin - Unterstützung
sehr schnelle Schaltzeiten

Technische Daten:
Hisilicon HI3798MV200 Chip (High-End - Hybrid UHD - Chipsatz)
CPU: Quad - Core (4x 1600 MHz), ARM Cortex A53 (15.000 DMIPS)
DDR3 RAM 1 GB
eMMC Flash 8 GB
GPU Mali 450
High Dynamic Range (HDR / HDR10)
Transcodierung in HEVC264- und HEVC265-Standard-
4K @ 60-fps-10-Bit-Decodierung
HDMI 2.0a-Ausgang
DVB-S2 Sat- und DVB-T2 / C-Combo-Tuner
USB 2.0-Anschluss
USB 3.0-Anschluss
SD-Kartenleser
AV-Stecker (CVBS / RL-Audio)
10/100-Mbit-Netzwerkverbindung
Hardware-Blindscan-Funktion
OpenGL ES 2.0 / 1.1
AV-Stecker (CVBS / RL Audio)
HEVC H.265 Videodekodierung
externes Netzteil
S / PDIF optischer Ausgang
unbegrenzte Senderliste für TV & Radio
vorprogrammierte Favoritenliste Lieferumfang:

1x Maxytec Multibox 4K Empfänger
1x Fernbedienung
1x Bedienungsanleitung (deutsch)
1x HDMI Kabel
2x Batterien (AAA)
1x Netzteil (110-240V / 12V)

Price 89,90€

serkanguzel

Registered
Hisilicon hi3798MV200 garbage. Because 28 nano micron. :D

After that our new favorite s922x. 14 nano micron. :thum:

serkanguzel

Registered
4:2:2 open? :D

Yes. It seems to support here. ( Page no; 12, 261, 393, 394, 402, 407, 411, 415, 420, 421, 593, 594, 706, 773, 794 )
https://dn.odroid.com/S922X/ODROID-N2/Datasheet/S922X_Public_Datasheet_V0.2.pdf

But, I don't think HW could do decoding. Because 4; 2; 2 is a commercial sampling type.

So 4;2;2 support, can be provided via codecs evaluate. s922x device; We do not know if codec support will be given for "4;2;2".

Let's say that the codecs are supported. In this case, you need to see the processing load of the processor. If the process load of the processor exceeds 60%, long-term 4;2;2 cannot be monitored. That is, a maximum of 15 to 20 minutes of monitoring can be performed.

ufeedo

Registered
aha you think dreambox one with 14 nano is better? 259€ for what? for garbage?? if you are multimedia fan buy this 2 box

all 2 company stupid!bring a box without android :D
azbox was clever!!

serkanguzel

Registered
Puah… You missed again. :D

14 nano micron processors were used for the first time in satellite devices. :thum:

DreamOS software does not force this processor at all. :)

But the price is a bit expensive.

ViVA_MTV

Registered
ahhhh, perfect , that I knew that again to talk processor :nana::D for receiver on 4:2:2
who know ? is it support really? 4:2:2

please no processor talk with me , just answer supporting that receiver 4:2:2 or not exactly if you tried ...:clapping: tnx

wiseacre's everywhere :D

serkanguzel

Registered
oh yes egg laying golden chicken :D:clapping:

Device is too much in demand. Because this time DreamOS is very light to the processor. No heating problem at all.

In DMM, devices are always expensive. You should wait for "14 nano-micron" affordable satellite devices to come out.

Keep waiting for the you golden chicken. :D

ahhhh, perfect , that I knew that again to talk processor :nana::D for receiver on 4:2:2
who know ? is it support really? 4:2:2

please no processor talk with me , just answer supporting that receiver 4:2:2 or not exactly if you tried ...:clapping: tnx

wiseacre's everywhere :D

Consumer electronics products will never support "4;2;2" based on hardware.

Last edited:

ufeedo

Registered
Device is too much in demand. Because this time DreamOS is very light to the processor. No heating problem at all.

In DMM, devices are always expensive. You should wait for "14 nano-micron" affordable satellite devices to come out.

Keep waiting for the you golden chicken. :D

Consumer electronics products will never support "4;2;2" based on hardware.

I dont wait, I have tbs 5927 profi
If I'm horny then 4:2:2 then buy a profi tandberg etc..Box for 6000-7000$ ;):D

serkanguzel

Registered
I dont wait, I have tbs 5927 profi
If I'm horny then 4:2:2 then buy a profi tandberg etc..Box for 6000-7000$ ;):D

There are more suitable solutions for 4;2;2.

E.g; Beelink x45 windows device. For 4;2;2 : Processor usage 35%( max )... And $150 around. ;)

I studied it here. ( 32th message )
http://www.dvbsat.org/forum/showthread.php/110864-4-2-2-decode-eden-cihazlar/page4

You are got TBS5927. Plug and play with Beelink x45. Also Connect Beelink x45 directly to TV. ( Tandberg, zandberg etc. :D )

So, so, no need to deal with garbage hi3798. :D

Last edited:

ViVA_MTV

Registered
@hi serkan , do you know about this topic or receiver Maxytec Multibox 4K UHD 2160p E2 Linux + Android DVB-S2 Sat & DVB-T2/C Combo Receiver , that , is that supporting 4:2:2 or not , If not
please share your screen's that accepting that this receiver not supporting or succes supporting, if you have'nt nothing like screen or info, pleasestop youre nonsense spam here, becasue this topic not for your < <genius> > ideas and this discusion for the receiver called by name World-Of-Satellite
Maxytec Multibox 4K UHD 2160p E2 Linux + Android DVB-S2 Sat & DVB-T2/C Combo Receiver...Thank you for understanding

serkanguzel

Registered
@hi serkan , do you know about this topic or receiver Maxytec Multibox 4K UHD 2160p E2 Linux + Android DVB-S2 Sat & DVB-T2/C Combo Receiver , that , is that supporting 4:2:2 or not , If not
please share your screen's that accepting that this receiver not supporting or succes supporting, if you have'nt nothing like screen or info, pleasestop youre nonsense spam here, becasue this topic not for your < <genius> > ideas and this discusion for the receiver called by name World-Of-Satellite
Maxytec Multibox 4K UHD 2160p E2 Linux + Android DVB-S2 Sat & DVB-T2/C Combo Receiver...Thank you for understanding

4;2;2 ; it must first be supported by the processor based on hardware. The processor on the Maxytec device (hi3798) does not support hardware-based "4;2;2". It doesn't support software.

Color sampling(4;2;2) ; it is not supported on satellite receivers manufactured for individual use. I've written this 50 times. Find out now.

Also; This topic is not about whether Maxytec will decode "4;2;2". I mean, why do you get involved in the content of someone else's topic ?

Is this topic on "4;2;2"? But as an opportunist, you can ask "4;2;2". :D

Please you mind your own business. And don't bother me and your surroundings with your bullshit.

A new era has started for satellite devices. In that era, 14 is the age of nano micron. :thum:

ViVA_MTV

Registered
I didn't ask about processors, really!!! But it seems You have sclerosis, to repeat the same thing 50 times?
OK. let me remind you, for the most gifted, is there proof that this receiver doesn't support 4,2,2 ?

serkanguzel

Registered
I didn't ask about processors, really!!! But it seems You have sclerosis, to repeat the same thing 50 times?
OK. let me remind you, for the most gifted, is there proof that this receiver doesn't support 4,2,2 ?

I think you have sclerosis, not me too. Because wherever you have the opportunity, you ask the same question. :D

I don't have to offer you evidence. But I personally tested that it didn't open "4;2;2".

Android device with hi3798 processor; I have installed the codec. I've seen that it doesn't open with software support. However, I will not give details about these transactions.

Hardware-based support is already not possible. Because hi3798 processors were used only in consumer electronics products. ;)

We have a promise; Arif does not need a recipe. :D

lonoe

Registered
sorry, this receiver had to be also android, there are some files to make it so? thanks