TM 5402 HD M3 CI super +

Tel2413

Registered
Hi , I'm having a few problems, I'm not a sat geek and I don't understand it all, maybe it's because I'm getting old . But I need help , I have just purchased a TM 5402 HD M3 CI super + to try and get uk channels from intelsat 907 . I have set the dish in the right direction and have loaded the latest phantom patch 147p. But when I try and patch a channel and go to BISS , all my keys are there but it says off , I don't know how to switch it on or to patch a channel, can somebody please help me understand how to do this and yes I've read the threads but still cannot do it.

manic01

Super VIP
Biss menu always show as OFF, ignore this

TM5402HD when on 27w Make sure Feed channel scan set to ON so channels scan correct.
Once channels are scanned in, select for example bbc 1 hd press 8280 highlight the correct biss code for 27w then exit.
You need to highlight this biss key for each channel
ie bbc 2 hd, press 8280 select biss code and exit.

Last edited:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
why watch them on 27w as there all free on 28.e
28E believe it or not may very well be impossible to catch as Freesat are now all on very tight UK Spot beams :(
as an example i was in Gibraltar recently and 27.5W was perfect signal even with a small dish but 28E was only 40% and pixelated very much with a well aligned 2 meter dish ,
that would explain why 27.5W is the only realistic option for quite a few people nowadays :cool: