[E² Plugin] X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator

Update 08.07.2020

V.2.25

There is no need to update unless experimenting with openatv 6.5 or using output=m3u8 for your streams.

-Further python 3 amends.
-Instant record with output=m3u8 now records as streamtype=4097

Thanks KiddaC

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator

Update 05.08.2020

V.2.26

-Now fully compatible with python 2.7 and python 3

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator

Update 09.08.2020

V.2.27

kiddac wrote
Lets try a totally different approach.
Dependencies are now (or should be) installed on first run of the plugin if needed, based on whether python 2.7 or python 3.
Expect a minor delay on first run if missing something.

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator

Update 16.08.2020

V.2.30

Amended the dependencies files to include apt-get install where opkg install is not available (thought I had already done that)
Amended owibranding.py file used to recognise your box model for certain functions and used with scrolling text on descriptions
Amended file line endings to unix

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator

Update 13.10.2020

V.2.50

kiddac wrote
Whats new pussycat... (not a lot really apart from a restructuring of the screens)
New layout of screens.
As this plugin is now in a lot of feeds it needs to be user friendly as possible.
So the button choices are simplified and screens have been moved to more relevant places and not hidden away. (which will confuse existing users at first)
Edit playlist is gone. Replaced with Playlist settings on the playlist choice screen (live, vod, series, catchup)
The update button on this page updates the catchup channel list categories. (As its slow to load this list every time you open the plugin)
Adding a playlist via the plugin you now need to enter a short name for your playlist.
If manually adding playlists via playlists.txt file. You can now suffix it with a [space][hash][name] to use as the short name.
i.e
Code:
http://xteam.xyz:80/get.php?username=user&password=password&type=m3u&output=ts #X Team

New header for downloads that might help fix some epgs not downloading. My old one was too precise.
If bouquet markers are tagged by a different stream type I now default these to ** makername **, so to remove all the crap that some providers but in there. Bars, windings etc. Not all providers set a different stream type for bouquet markers though, so they will not be changed.
Better python 3 handling
Toys (toy story) skin now included in the IPK as default
General code tidy up and tweaks.
There has been some text amends and new text, so the guys that have provided language files might need to update them.
There is up to date po files in the english folder.

kargo.25

Super VIP
X-STREAMITY (Work In Progress)

XStreamity v2.51

Thanks @kiddac

Fixed Toys skin to be 10 rows and not 12.

Added page numbers to catchup pages

Added missing dark overlay on catchup schedule list

Reversed the check boxes on hide/show categories. Tick is now show, Cross is now hide
Fixed the version number

New Version 2,51 has now been pushed to git.

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
*deb file for Version 2.51

kargo.25

Super VIP
XStreamity V2.52

Thanks @kiddac

Fixed HD skins

Added Version number to toy skin

Changed the download code to hopefully eliminate the thread error people were reporting

Moved text input helper screen to top left out of the way of my settings. (for those skins that don't already style it)

kargo.25

Super VIP
XStreamity V2.53

FIxed playlist settings not opening
Added in default values for everything to prevent tuple errors for bad data. (hopefully)
Vod and Series now continue playing on back button through categories. Streams stop on plugin exit.
Added in absolute path and graphic for vkey_icon.png (for dreambox)

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator

Update 17.10.2020

V.2.53

kiddac wrote
.. i forgot to put a reference in for the green button.
I have updated v2.53, now with the green button on playlists category selection menu

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator

Update 18.10.2020

V.2.54

Quick update
-changed how the dependancy check works
-changed how the stop stream function works. Now stops on exit categories (always) / or as an option via settings via back button for sub category sections.

kargo.25

Super VIP
XStreamity V2.55

Fixed Settings pages if parental control turned on
Main settings nows shows on first page even if no playlists added yet. (Also changed the order to, playlists, add playlist, main settings)
Add playlist is now checked and verified before being added into the playlist lists. If it fails it stays on add playlist screen until valid or screen exitted.
Changed default short name of add playlist from "Name" to "IPTV"

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator

Update 19.10.2020

V.2.56

Fixed download of vod/series on python 3. According nmalik this fixes downloads on python 2.7 too

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator

Update 22.10.2020

V.2.57

kiddac wrote
Fixed spelling error in a few skin places - didn't really effect anything
Added some extra json checks to some files to help eliminate any rogue xstream data.
Simplified depenancy checks
Fixed a crash if you try and save a settings page if no amends have been made
Added future-requests module to enable concurrent file downloads - coupled with multiprocessor should mean that anyone with lots of multiple providers should see a vast speed improvement on loading that provider menu page (Experimental)
Added in a hack to allow https:// urls to be used. (just for Full EPG at the moment) (Experimental)
Do note - I have been experimenting with adding/removing/updating various python libraries, so hopefully the https epg hack works for you too and not just my setup.

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
added *deb file in previous post

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
Fix for v2.57

Undone all yesterdays experiments for https urls (black hole doesn't have full version of twisted)
Undone all the concurrent futures module to try and speed up multiple playlists and moving forward speeding up other elements of the plugin
(dreambox doesn't have conncurrent futures)
All other amends and fixes remain in this release.

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator

Update 30.10.2020

V.2.59

kiddac wrote
Had to refactor all my code into simpler files to make my life easier - although that was a bit of a nightmare - but will be good going forward.
The HTTPS hack is back - HTTPS urls for EPG, picons, cover art, APIs should all now work if your image has a pretty recent twisted module. (Blackhole currently doesn't but the guys are working on it)
Fixed all previously mentioned errors in the last release - catchup - dependancies etc etc
Tweaked series cover art. That should be better now.
Full EPG is still very slow to scroll through pages if you have a massive provider. My next mission is to try a fix full EPG as the current method is crap for large providers. Works great for small providers. Stick to Quick EPG if your provider is large or slow.
Fixed a crash caused by empty VOD cover art.

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator

Update 10.11.2020

V.2.60

Sort and Filter is remembered as moving forward and then back between the screens.
Series now downloads all the information from The Movie Database if that option turned on in Main Settings. - Use Movie Database(TMDB) for VOD
(experimental - but tested with only 2 providers and works mint)
Should really change that text to VOD and Series now
General tweaks I have spotted as I have been looking through the code over and over again for the last week.

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator