Sk* U* High Ecm Time

pedras

Registered
Hello,
last days i experience high ecm by some sly uk channels.
Using Ubuntu pc+smargo and CCcam2.1.3 before was always working fine.
Does any have the same problems?

Cheers

bradowen

Registered
been reported on loads of sites m8 .. for ages now..

me personly never had any probs . so its just a myth until it happens to me ..i tend to think a over loaded server .

but it will come to a end soon i think ..just look on ebay to see why ..best of luck.

pedras

Registered
been reported on loads of sites m8 .. for ages now..

me personly never had any probs . so its just a myth until it happens to me ..i tend to think a over loaded server .

but it will come to a end soon i think ..just look on ebay to see why ..best of luck.

Is not a overloaded server..most of the channels are at 70-200 ecm and some above 1000ecm...i did not change nothing on the server..

thanks

bradowen

Registered
the ones i use to hear people were having probs were on a virgin network . on live avents,

me never had a issue.. ok it may not be overloaded yours. just strange when others is fine.. maybe a attack

i use simular to you but with oscam to read card and cccam on box never had ant probs..

pedras

Registered
the ones i use to hear people were having probs were on a virgin network . on live avents,

me never had a issue.. ok it may not be overloaded yours. just strange when others is fine.. maybe a attack

i use simular to you but with oscam to read card and cccam on box never had ant probs..

Thanks for your reply..
I live outside uk..in your opinion should i change to oscam?
should i use ecmwhitelist?my card is full HD +hindi and sports.

cheers

bradowen

Registered
Thanks for your reply..
I live outside uk..in your opinion should i change to oscam?
should i use ecmwhitelist?my card is full HD +hindi and sports.

cheers

i would just hang fire for now m8 ..

havent changed my whitelist for ages ..i think the last time was when espn went off i think .. some time ago ..mind i wouldnt say i was a expert lol.. just mine works fine.