GT Media V8 Turbo

Mikie2uk

Registered
Hi
I have just brought a V8 Turbo receiver to replace my Techonmate receiver. I am having a problem with the signal. Works ok all day but when I switch it on from standby the next day I get no signal for around an hour or so and then comes back on as normal.
I have checked the wiring to the sat and all seems fine also had no problems when I used my Technomate.
Has anyone had this issue and if so could you help me to solve it?
Thanks. :confused:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Put the Technomate back on if the same thing happens suspect the LNB if it does not suspect the tuner in the V8 has an intermittent fault but as the box warms up it cure the problem temporarily.

Mikie2uk

Registered
Thanks, Blade I will try your suggestions and I have a spare LNB if it needs replacing. Maybe I should look around for another Non-linux as a replacement for my motorized system?

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Hi
I have just brought a V8 Turbo receiver to replace my Techonmate receiver. I am having a problem with the signal. Works ok all day but when I switch it on from standby the next day I get no signal for around an hour or so and then comes back on as normal.
I have checked the wiring to the sat and all seems fine also had no problems when I used my Technomate.
Has anyone had this issue and if so could you help me to solve it?
Thanks. :confused:

03/12/2020
Change log:
1. Update some youtube keys.
2. Solve the problem that youtube cannot be played
3. Solve the problem of diseqc switching and lnb power failure.

change software