JSTV1 and JSTV2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepazdepa

Registered
Conax and cryptoworks Keys for jstv non public?

what you do not understand in a word " non public " ?
you have a world nick paytv... I assume you are from Arab countries.. if you want the keys to JSTV,Ok, by exchanging them for an algo on SRG emu which your Arab friends usually give to their commercial receivers.. something for something, so it works !!!

bigapple

Registered
papazdepa pelcmichael vladoflogo conaxguru have this key u can pay him 500 euro .

He have this key and he also have pay server.

what you do not understand in a word " non public " ?
you have a world nick paytv... I assume you are from Arab countries.. if you want the keys to JSTV,Ok, by exchanging them for an algo on SRG emu which your Arab friends usually give to their commercial receivers.. something for something, so it works !!!

Lol 😂😂 How sane to compare srg and jstv😈😈
Im from arab,i have keys bios5/6 and then what ??

sandy55

Registered
Lol 😂😂 How sane to compare srg and jstv😈😈
Im from arab,i have keys bios5/6 and then what ??
hey
like you see this multiaccount scammer has been banned so dont answer him...
at first this man doesnt have any knowledge and any files he has he suck from other persons at second this man is sociopat
it means he will comming there and there and shitting everybody in public internet

he doing this for since 7 years and in last months he makes big mess in poland
i stopped fighting with this impaired person but looks like he dont understand this and he is still persecutes me via streamboard PM
if he has been normall then he would stop and gone
but looks like he wants much more troubles than i makes him before!
thats was not just me.. he have many other enemies

at last i can add there some warnings
this man is asking to deliver him stb smartcards with contracts from several european countries such as spain france poland croatia because he is payserver
thats not my case but in reality if someone would send him package he can see his private adress so you can just think about what could happened later with this adress if this man is impaired

one time this sociopat been uploaded one polish man private home adress to public sat-upload , thats not my case but this man would be prosecuted sooner or later other people been working in this case

Last edited:

dvlajkovic

NHK

JSTV2-13-0-E-12596-V-27500-2019-06-19-09-00-15.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.