how to update a trex cam

darklordsbane

Registered
Hi All
Its years sinse I updated my trex I have a cas 3 programmer but cannot remember how to do it I know it was a lot more hassle than a dragon cam
any help greatly appreciated
DLB

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
? exactly the same as a Dragon CAM m8, either use the Dragon Loader Card or Cas Dummy Card.......

darklordsbane

Registered
Thanks
are you sure it's the same as the Diablo? has it changed because I could never get the dummy card to work, I had to update it on the cas and then enter keys or leave it on a station on while in my technomate 6900 super at least I think thats what I did, maybe it is easier nowadays are you using cas studio 9.3
If its successful for you please explain the process to do it
thanks again
DLB

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Hi All
Its years sinse I updated my trex I have a cas 3 programmer but cannot remember how to do it I know it was a lot more hassle than a dragon cam
any help greatly appreciated
DLB

No its not the same as a Diablo CAM, but that's not what you said in your first post m8, you said Dragon CAM

I works either with CAM inserted in the CAS and the CAS Dummy Card inside the CAM.

Or

Program Dragon Loader Card then insert Dragon Loader Card into CAM whist it is inserted in receiver or CAS Interface and from the CAMs on screen menus update software...

darklordsbane

Registered
Sorry Guys
I made a mistake I want to update my Dragon/Trex cam I did say more hassle than a dragon but I meant to say more hassle than a Diablo sorry for the confusion totally my fault I should have read it again before posting, thanks for the attachment is the card in the Dragon cam a real 1 or a dummy 1
regards
DLB

darklordsbane

Registered
trex

Hello again
I dug out my trex 4.6 super module cam I am trying to update it I have a dummy card and a ribbon a cas 3 programmer with cas studio 9.3 on it thats as far as I have gotten I tried to load predausor 240 but I keep getting ci module error messages it says predasuar 2.39 then initalising then error, the cam window says dummy card not inserted please insert dummy card but it is in the cam with the ribbon attached
any ideas GUYS
regards DLB