Rv2 B8hxFFh table upload March 2021 done (up to twice as fast as v2.05)

linklist_Rv2_B8hxFFh.txt and CSA-Rainbow-Table-Tool_Rv2.10_package.zip is available now on my homepage.
I hope the links are valid at least some weeks before they start to expire.

The problem with the previous version was that the links to download the table becomes invalid relatively fast. None of the forum members that have downloaded the table were willing to share it to members that joined later. Not even the members that have requested to re-upload the table were willing to share it again after they have downloaded the table and the links become expired.

I think I have found the solution to the problem that the table links expire after a short time and that new members are requesting the re-upload regularly (I don’t want to regularly upload the table myself, because my upload speed is slow and I have written already the tool).

I have converted the existing V2 table to a new format (same success rate). The new R format works only with the new R tool. "R" means restricted.
The R tool contacts at the tool start an Internet time server and when the date reported back is later then the expiration date included in the tool the tool will be closed.
So the members that want continue to use the R table have to re-upload the R table they have initially downloaded. They must post the link list to the forum. The links must be valid at least one month, so the new members have enough time to download the R table.
Then I can publish a new tool with a new expiration date, so that all can use new new tool version with the re-uploaded R table. If none will re-upload the R tables I don’t plan to do re-upload myself or publish a new version with a new expiration date.
I hope so we have each year a new valid link list.

Please read CSA_RBT_Rv2_readme.pdf that is included in CSA-Rainbow-Table-Tool_Rv2.10_package.zip
It contains changes, quick start, performance, and FAQs sections.

SharKistani

Feed Hunter
Please
I want a way to affect Cuda
He is working normally but I wish I would be happy to be so happy
584473523.png

dijitalxyz

Registered
Q: Why CSA_CUDA_Server.exe didn’t run?
A: Only GPUs that support CUDA (from Nvidia) are supported.
Make sure you have installed the newest NVIDIA driver for your card:
http://www.nvidia.de/Download/index.aspx?lang=en
The cudart32_65.dll (CUDA runtime from NVIDIA) that is included in the
CSA_CUDA_Server_V1.06.zip package must be present in the same folder as the
CSA_CUDA_Server.exe.
Hint: Some cards are faster with the server version in maxreg80 and some cards are faster
with the maxreg128 version. So try out both version and check which one is faster for your
card.

zeraus

Registered
Donating Member
Hello

If necessary, like the BLACKCRUSADER user, I can do a download server at 300Mb speed. I have 20Tb for these tables

I'm at your service

All the best

draculasat

Registered
Thank you colibri.....but...

Hello to all ,

I am not good in english.

First i say thank you to colibri to reupload the rainbow table.
I have not yet download the table but i have tried the new rainbow table tool just to extract crypt8 from a ts file and....it does not work .
I obtain 'error 0xc000007b' .
I have window 10 64 bits .

Have someone a solution ?

maxi_c_v8

Registered
hi , why not share by .torrent ?? i have the FFh V2 but my upload is 5Mb, so i think many users like my self only can share by this way

draculasat

Registered
Thank you for your quick answer Colibri

But c++ is installed on my 2 PC .
With the second Pc rainbow tool works 4 secondes and close suddenly without error message

maxi_c_v8

Registered
hi @Colibri.DVB i have question. this days many feeds have very low counts. why is this happend ? every day is more dificult get the Crypt8 value. u need to record 4GB o more :(

Search Crypt8 in TS Start
TS file: C:\dvbdream\Record\Torneos DSNG 6 noevent 20210403_164151 #1.ts
Using all PIDs
Using file limit: 4096 MByte
File length: 4000 MByte
UsingFileLen: 4194304064 bytes
Reading file ...
Searching ...
Using payload size: 184
PID: 1E1h B8h-Crypt8:6F E5 C4 B8 65 61 A7 23 [E] Count:116

Time for searching Crypt8 = 10 sec.

Sunrise999

Registered
Thank you for your quick answer Colibri

But c++ is installed on my 2 PC .
With the second Pc rainbow tool works 4 secondes and close suddenly without error message

I had the same issue I download from his pointer and hit repair and all was good.

BLACKCRUSADER

hi @Colibri.DVB i have question. this days many feeds have very low counts. why is this happend ? every day is more dificult get the Crypt8 value. u need to record 4GB o more :(

Search Crypt8 in TS Start
TS file: C:\dvbdream\Record\Torneos DSNG 6 noevent 20210403_164151 #1.ts
Using all PIDs
Using file limit: 4096 MByte
File length: 4000 MByte
UsingFileLen: 4194304064 bytes
Reading file ...
Searching ...
Using payload size: 184
PID: 1E1h B8h-Crypt8:6F E5 C4 B8 65 61 A7 23 [E] Count:116

Time for searching Crypt8 = 10 sec.

Make your life easier only download using the V PID or scan crypt using only the V PID. I usually only record 300mb of stream and do a crypt search. Some streams the crypt is in the first minute of the stream coming on satellite or sometimes like China CBA always 30 mins before match time.

The count is not an issue sometimes I have seen count as low as 2 but get the CW. Getting the CW is all that matters not the crypt count.

If I dont get a crypt with 300mb scan then I will do a longer scan time. rarely more than 1gb at a time

Last edited:

draculasat

Registered
Hello ,

I know why rainbow tool stops suddenly .
It is in the FAQ: the software needs access to internet to verify time and my firewall have blocked it.

jenseneverest

Registered
We deffo need peeps to share these files, i am 200gb down after 4 days :mecry:

Massive thank you to @Colibri.DVB :thum:

zeraus

Registered
Donating Member
First of all, thank Colibri.DVB.
I have finally downloaded all the tables, a long job.

My GPU is out of date. I want to buy an RTX 3090.
Has anyone been able to test this GPU with the V2 tool?
Can you advise me of an assembler that works better for this job?

Thanks

campag5242

Feed Hunter
@zeraus such a GPU is a total waste for a v2/Rv2 search: the lookup calculations for chains 1000h long are not very taxing at all. A mid range 10 series GPU will suffice.

asterixoberix

Registered
hi @colibri v2 the difference in the new version of the tabs is that the speed is ssd (as fast as), what is the advantage of it other than searching over hdd? Thanks.

zeraus

Registered
Donating Member
Consultation

linklist_Rv2_B8hxFFh.txt and CSA-Rainbow-Table-Tool_Rv2.10_package.zip is available now on my homepage.
I hope the links are valid at least some weeks before they start to expire.

The problem with the previous version was that the links to download the table becomes invalid relatively fast. None of the forum members that have downloaded the table were willing to share it to members that joined later. Not even the members that have requested to re-upload the table were willing to share it again after they have downloaded the table and the links become expired.

I think I have found the solution to the problem that the table links expire after a short time and that new members are requesting the re-upload regularly (I don’t want to regularly upload the table myself, because my upload speed is slow and I have written already the tool).

I have converted the existing V2 table to a new format (same success rate). The new R format works only with the new R tool. "R" means restricted.
The R tool contacts at the tool start an Internet time server and when the date reported back is later then the expiration date included in the tool the tool will be closed.
So the members that want continue to use the R table have to re-upload the R table they have initially downloaded. They must post the link list to the forum. The links must be valid at least one month, so the new members have enough time to download the R table.
Then I can publish a new tool with a new expiration date, so that all can use new new tool version with the re-uploaded R table. If none will re-upload the R tables I don’t plan to do re-upload myself or publish a new version with a new expiration date.
I hope so we have each year a new valid link list.

Please read CSA_RBT_Rv2_readme.pdf that is included in CSA-Rainbow-Table-Tool_Rv2.10_package.zip
It contains changes, quick start, performance, and FAQs sections.

Hello

Will RBTR2 tables exist?

B8hx00h
B8hx030000h

I ask to make forecast of storage

Thanks