cas 3 invalid 141

nonkse

Registered
I have the CAS3 windows XP and CIS74.
When i start the program i have the message:INVALID (141)

Trap

Registered
There is newest version 7.5 try to install that one and make sure you load right drivers

martin64

Registered
I read on a site that when error 141 comes up it is a transistor gone down, I have downloaded the version 7.7b so i will give it a try, I have been using my spare cas3, Just tried it, it is definitely not the soft ware, As i have just changed them over and it still says error141, my new one is o/k. It has to be a transistor gone down, Not bad when you think the transistors are just over a £1 00 for 4, I think there is only 3 in the cas, Easy to change as long as you get the E.B.C. the right way around,

Last edited:

livvy0

Registered
ihave got same problem [141]-3232when i fire it up its ok then it says invalid is a transitor a little black sqare with wire each side hope yoy can help thanks livvy0

Milandro

HUMAX fan
2 hips had a cas3 that gave me the same error, invalid (141) 2222 and another that gave me the error 20000015 timeout expired 80, went in person to answer for Duolabs told me they had to be thrown away because it was not worth the penalty as repair due to an error in the cas, I have them and I took ridati saw that I was a plus cas3 (50 euros) :mad:

tedy58

Registered
Hi to all,

I have the same error but only when I start the CAS3 under Virtualbox windows7
Because it loads first the drivers of
Cypress Semiconductor Corp. [0001] (idVendor=04b4, idProduct=3232)
Then it turn the USB connection off and on again, but now it loads and run drivers as the Cypress EZ-USB FX2 with the same (idVendor=04b4, idProduct=3232).
After that the screen issue the errore INVALID (141)-3232
I set on the loading environment of the vurtualbox to load both signitures, but seems something goes wrong may be with xilinx inside.

On normal windows there is no problem with loading interface and software.

All suggestions and know how are wellcome!
10x in addvance.:confused: