Not open for further replies.

bh62549

Registered
100.5E
3905V7200
ID:ADHOC ENC 2
Provider Name: Telstra Broadcast Services

Tennis

This signal is really too hard to find C8. I failed to find C8 and cudabiss in one hour's TS recording. I also tried to crack it violently. After two days, I haven't worked out the password. Does anyone know how to find the password?

kebien

Registered
Very simple
To find a C8 or patterns for cudabiss the stream MUST follow certain rules.
Some streams do no follow the rules or are Variable Bitrate where they send all padding (the zeros) in the NULL pid.
Those feeds do not have the requeirements to use the tools you have to find a working CW.

bh62549

Registered
Very simple
Some streams do no follow the rules or are Variable Bitrate where they send all padding (the zeros) in the NULL pid.
Those feeds do not have the requeirements to use the tools you have to find a working CW.

You mean that some TS streams can't find C8

iq180

Registered
CS list and CW finder and brute force.

My card can bruteforce around 11 million keys a second. :)

Is that 11 million keys a second or 11 million bits a second, I run 2 cards with SLI, that give me 3200 cuda cores and will do about 160 million bits a second with PVH, I have never tried to do biss with it.

kebien

Registered
The amount of keys per second using cudabiss depends mostly on cudabiss version,since some versions are optimized for some CPU cards and not others.

I use a card that has 1664 cuda cores and is fast enough for me,for this purpose,the more cuda cores the fastest you will get keys with any program.

BLACKCRUSADER

The amount of keys per second using cudabiss depends mostly on cudabiss version,since some versions are optimized for some CPU cards and not others.

I use a card that has 1664 cuda cores and is fast enough for me,for this purpose,the more cuda cores the fastest you will get keys with any program.

My Nvidia 1080 TI card has 3584 cores. It certainly helps

qinqin

Registered
Can this forum allow publishting link ???
Anyone who wants to join a ******** group can click this link https://****/joinchat/Iu1J4g-dVgC26YyuvZBSqA

vakula

Super VIP
Very simple
You mean that some TS streams can't find C8
100% correct
There are various feeds having valid / useful C8 on specified broadcasting time.

We had today rt1.tv horse racing
But nobody founded CW.
Lot of them tryed ( me too ) , but unsuccessfuly.
Valid C8 was sent only 2-3 minutes from feed was up and operated.
Me was in a couple of minutes later...too late.. :mecry:

BLACKCRUSADER

We had today rt1.tv horse racing
But nobody founded CW. Lot of them tryed ( me too ) , but unsuccessfuly.
Valid C8 was sent only 2-3 minutes from feed was up and operated.
Me was in a couple of minutes later...too late.. :mecry:

Yes for some streams you have to capture the stream in the first minutes the signal comes, after that no crypt. Or sometimes crypt may come very close to event start time.

vakula

Super VIP
Yes for some streams you have to capture the stream in the first minutes the signal comes, after that no crypt. Or sometimes crypt may come very close to event start time.

Surely today's rt1.tv had C8 only at the very first begining, recently european volleyball also + at the end of matches, uk speedway only at begining, turkish football several times ( pre match , close to start and/or halftimes ) , etc...etc...etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.