Where about you from in UK & what is your receiver

predator

VIP
i have tm1000d..xcruiser xdr100 fta...echolink EL777 FTA.and everything is sorted.ps i have also envision fta..for free s**.life is good.:D :thum:

william-1

Feed Hunter
Latest set up is a 100cm Gibertini with 0.3Inverto & Andrews feed horn****TM1000D super****Plaza XT-F

updated 28-10-07

Last edited:

akrama

Registered
i am atiq

i am from india now in uk birminghmam i setup my first dish which is 80 cm anologe,,then go to digital with nokia 9800 and then 9902s finally technomate 9100 with 1m motorised dish ,my dish attached with h2h jaguar motor pace508ip for moving. no card or cam.. just playng with new image/keys/skin etc.thanku for reading

dotcomray

Registered
Hi, I am in Basingstoke and have been a satellite enthusiast since 1986. I have a Force536 and just taken delivery of a Kathrein UFS910. Have a lot to learn about this type of receiver.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Hi, I am in Basingstoke and have been a satellite enthusiast since 1986. I have a Force536 and just taken delivery of a Kathrein UFS910. Have a lot to learn about this type of receiver.

I hope you'll post here your experiences with Kathrein UFS910, I was thinking about getting that box as well. But would like to hear some thoughts on it. Most of it is in German.

Raitsa

Registered
I hope you'll post here your experiences with Kathrein UFS910, I was thinking about getting that box as well. But would like to hear some thoughts on it. Most of it is in German.

Hey Rocknroll, i got a Kathrein 910 and it is a smashing HDTV receiver with 3 different emu options avaiable at the moment (radegast, camd3, geebox). Quite a lot fo english infos here:
Thanks for the link, but that kind of link is not allowed

And yeah, greetings from Finland :)

Last edited by a moderator:

seve

Registered
I live in sunderland, in the north east. i have a 1m motorised system & a hummy 5400 which i have had for about 6 yrs, still going strong.

seve

drahcirk03

Registered
sammy,echostar,ad300ip,echolink777,phoenix apollo,4 dishes cards cams etc,forgot to mention ,live in kent ,dump yard of england,.

Last edited:

flashharry

Registered
Hi from Bedfordshire u.k. had quite a few receivers in my time right now have a SL35S + Wiztec 2100 + V-box + 1.1m triax + 88cm Triax and on order a Azbox S710 USB, also a graveyard of cams & cards.

PsiDOC

Registered
Recievers: Dreambox DM7000, Dreambox 5620, oh and POS Pace S*y thingy.

Psi

petty

Registered
i live in london

hi from walthamstow london tm9100 tm5000dapci triax 1.1m dish and sct1.2m dish gregorian type diablo wireless dragon cam:thum:

MAKBAR

Registered
what u have where

hi

in beds

always changing kit
at this moment just got abip 9000hd silver with 2x s2 tuners,srt3475,and 1.5 diamond dish fully motorised east/west,up/down
loads cam and cards