UPC Direct & TNT Sat working on Spiderbox,Dreambox etc.... using CCCam/Newcamd (Fausto/vplug/vplug server)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hibees09

Registered
ON VPLUG I GO TO VPLUG SERVER OPTIONS

cccam server 2.300
cccam server ip = ip of dreambox
port 12000

is this right

i cannot get it to connect to my dreambox

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
yes ip of dreambox ,and in your CCcam.cfg you need a C: line with pc ip example

C: 192.168.0.2 12000 name password

plachta

Donating Member
and root you see?
CCcam.cfg ---> / var / etc ----->Configuration file ,where we add servers and clients :thum:

Last edited:
O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

vplug server working very well

send me team viewer id and pass i can help you

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
I think the vplug server could help me get TNT Sat on my SpiderboxHD9000. I can enter CCCam or Newcamd lines into my Spiderbox.

I know how to get my PC's IP (START > Run > CMD > IPCONFIG).

Following setting up under each TAB on the actual vplug server program, still no TNT Sat, there is no set up or read me instructions included with the:

vPlug_Server_v1.0.2.21_with_UPC download

and the vPlug_Server.nfo file gives me no info "System Information cannot open this NFO file. It might be corrupted or an unrecognized version"

so I don't know what I am missing/doing wrong - any help appreciated.

thanks guys.....

percivjr

Registered
First, under vPlug Server Options, tick CCcam Server Active. Probably can leave CCcam Server Version as 2.3.0. Enter you PC's IP address in CCcam Server IP and enter a spare port number in CCcam Server Port. Save.

Go to Edit Users and add a user name and password. Save.

The above details are those you will put in your C line.

Then Edit Cards. Each card identifies a CAID plus provider(s) you are interested in. Save. After you've entered the card(s) I suggest you 'Select' each card to make sure that the details have stuck properly. I always have trouble with this.

Edit Databases brings up a key editor. If you're familiar with vPlug, you'll recognise this.

That's pretty much it, I think. Let me know how you get on.

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Then Edit Cards. Each card identifies a CAID plus provider(s) you are interested in. Save. After you've entered the card(s) I suggest you 'Select' each card to make sure that the details have stuck properly. I always have trouble with this.

Top guide this is where i was going wrong also! thanks m8 :thum:

I thought it might have been the wrong viaccess.mdl (37 KB instead of the 63 KB one I have installed both dated 29/7/13???) inside the UPC Direct download for TNT Sat with that bundle only having been tested on UPC Direct.

Will let you know, asap watching PNE V Blackpool at the moment!!!

empb

Staff member
Administrator
It shows ok as connected (Fausto-vplug / Spiderbox)

I'm either getting my server and client options mixed up (but everything connecting ok-Fausto/vplug = server, Spiderbox=Client)

Thought maybe Viaccess 3.0 issues with Spiderbox but no joy at UPC Direct either (Only when I use T-Rex CAM/Season Interface to Fausto/vplug.. do I get UPC Direct with the vkeys)

Or CCCam/Newcamd/Fausto running vplug with no DVB Card installed only work with Direct Season Interface connection....????

Wonder also if conflict with CCCam versions : Fausto uses Version: 2.1.1, Build: 2971 - Spiderbox uses Version: 2.3.0, Build: 3367

jan55

empb,
This is my vPlug_Server with all files an Windows XP.
Unzip file and copy folder "vPlug_Server_v1.0.2.21" in c:/Program Files. Copy "libeay32.dll" file in c:/Windows/system32.
Open config files "vPlug_Server.xml" with Notepad++ and corrected data (e.g port IP address of server and add new user/pass). In your router open selected TCP port (IP address of PC) in "vPlug_Server.xml" for vPlug_Server.
Run vPlug_Server.exe, open tab "vPlug_Server Options" and sticky "CCcam Server active" and press "Save" button. Everything else is configured in vPlug_Server. vPlug_Server support CCcam and camd3 protocol.
In Hadu or other CCcam server add c:line in cfg. file
e.g. C: 192.168.1.5 12000 vplug_server2 hadu
and that's all.

Last edited:

percivjr

Registered
empb,
This is my vPlug_Server with all files an Windows XP.
Unzip file and copy folder "vPlug_Server_v1.0.2.21" in c:/Program Files. Copy "libeay32.dll" file in c:/Windows/system32.
Open config files "vPlug_Server.xml" with Notepad++ and corrected data (e.g port IP address of server and add new user/pass). In your router open selected TCP port (IP address of PC) in "vPlug_Server.xml" for vPlug_Server.
Run vPlug_Server.exe, open tab "vPlug_Server Options" and sticky "CCcam Server active" and press "Save" button. Everything else is configured in vPlug_Server. vPlug_Server support CCcam and camd3 protocol.
In Hadu or other CCcam server add c:line in cfg. file
e.g. C: 192.168.1.5 12000 vplug_server2 hadu
and that's all.

Probably the best Cryptoworks.mdl to use is this one: http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=1052622&postcount=1

I'm not quite sure what your set-up is nor what you're trying to achieve with vPlugserver. Maybe your Spiderbox is confused too. If it's just UPC, I'd suggest temporarily closing down Fausto and just run vPlugserver/Spiderbox until it's working properly.

This, and shishmish's files, should get you going.

percivjr

Registered
I'm either getting my server and client options mixed up (but everything connecting ok-Fausto/vplug = server, Spiderbox=Client)

I just looked at the picture and I see that you have a 'Server' configured. In this context, I think 'server' relates to a server to vPlugserver (as client), i.e something which is a hop away. But the IP address points back to this instance of vPlugserver. I suggest you delete this this 'server'.

I certainly don't have a server configured.

Status
Not open for further replies.