wherein flash memory picon got installed?

Bellevue

Registered
Hello I have installed a picons in the root directory, now I want to remove them where should be which folder?
thanks

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Take a look in /usr/share/enigma2/picon

Bellevue

Registered
Tanks yes I have delete the picon folder in that location and restart they still shown in info bar.
I could just flash another image but the problem I made backup of this image because is working beautifully.
the only problem is those picon are ugly and I want to delete them but I did not succeed.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Tanks yes I have delete the picon folder in that location and restart they still shown in info bar.
I could just flash another image but the problem I made backup of this image because is working beautifully.
the only problem is those picon are ugly and I want to delete them but I did not succeed.

Have you a hard drive or usb stick installed in your box ?

Bellevue

Registered
both I have deleted all the picon from hdd but usb got the one I want to use but the one I don't want keep showing up

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
both I have deleted all the picon from hdd but usb got the one I want to use but the one I don't want keep showing up

Have you cleared out

media/hdd/picon and media/usb/picon

Bellevue

Registered
thanks ferret I got it sorted for I don't know why but this is how I got rid of it I flashed an image then flashed my backup image and put my favourite picon in the usb and they showing up