swisse ok

telj

Registered
Ho messo il firm 2455 su piccollo 3 in 1 plus C.I. ma la cioccolata non la mangio

telj

Registered
I reloaded the 2455 firm on pigeon 3 in 1 plus C.I. and I'm enjoying chocolate without a net or card

Trecilindri

Registered
Edision produces decoders with proprietary firmware or enigma2.
The decoders that like chocolate are those with proprietary firmware, right?

maumixio

Staff member
Edision produces decoders with proprietary firmware or enigma2.
The decoders that like chocolate are those with proprietary firmware, right?

It is not Enigma2, btw factory firmware will not work with swisse of course but you can find alternative firmware take a look on my previous post.

Trecilindri

Registered
It is not Enigma2, btw factory firmware will not work with swisse of course but you can find alternative firmware take a look on my previous post.

I understood the question about the factory firmware. :thum:
But because the other firmware is not enigma2? From the openatv site I see images for Edision decoders...

herrrr

Registered
Very interesting thread!
Anyway, wtf language is swisse, with final e? :D
Googling it, you find something about chemistry products... :rolleyes:

herrrr

Registered
very great helpfull answer!
Sorry...it's my frustration in only reading...I don't own any deco... :D
We must think something about PCs, but usually they come last. :(

EDIT: Anyway, it was a serious jockin...
I find quite annoying both italian and english mistakes.
It's not necessary to write a very good italian or english, but the title, at least... ;)

Last edited:

herrrr

Registered
In your opinion, will this patch work until SRG transmits using Viaccess 4 or will it stop working sooner?
It's hard to say and that's only chat, I don't know if this is allowed in this section.
Anyway, I think that SRG strategy is long term oriented (stop to terrestrial broadcasting, for example).
At the same time, these important steps are scheduled very soon.
I think they really don't care if some decoders will work for some months without proper card... ;)

Trecilindri

Registered
I agree with you, but mine was a technical question (given that I do not have basic sat knowledge it could be a stupid question).
I put it in another way: while maintaining the encoding Viaccess 4, the broadcaster could change something (for example some kind of key) so that the patch would not work anymore?

herrrr

Registered
I agree with you, but mine was a technical question (given that I do not have basic sat knowledge it could be a stupid question).
I put it in another way: while maintaining the encoding Viaccess 4, the broadcaster could change something (for example some kind of key) so that the patch would not work anymore?
It can be more or less easy to do, depending on how this specific EMU works.
It's probably evident that I'm not so "updated" about it... :D
Perhaps somebody will help.

AZPower

Registered
The (E2) Broadcom-based stb`s like the Nino Pro or the GX-based Primo IP can t do,so it looks like only Edision`s Ali-based stb can do SRG Emu (atm ;) )...

Vass!

Registered
1.3.49 is the same for all HEVC receivers and works, but DB file can not uploadet. You need to scan satellites and programs again.
That's what I get:)

Last edited: