Banned Tivusat cards

lezfuk

Registered
Hi , does anyone have some informations about TIVUSAT card sold outside Italy that recently get banned , stopped working ?

dmr0x

Registered
working fine with oscam after months of zero use the card au'd after about 5 mins.

Diavolo

VIP
@lezfuk
Hi , does anyone have some informations about TIVUSAT card sold outside Italy that recently get banned , stopped working ?

hi mate all the cards still working dont worry
if your bay tivusat card on internet first thing you have
to active the card on tivusat website , second you have to be resident
in italy home adress codice fiscale and to pay tv licence in italy then the yur card will be activate !!! no one has an active card how works to ged banned fake news :D

My card still work i got from internet

Last edited:

lezfuk

Registered
Hi thanks , i knew al about card registered on Italy residents , but i have a problem that the card is buyed outside Italy and i have no Italian residence .
When i input the serial number on their site it says "smartcard da attivare" but how can i activate it ?

Last edited:

satrui_pt

Registered
You must enter the following valid data on the activation site:
Tivusat card number;
Name;
Valide italian address;
Personal Italian tax number.

lezfuk

Registered
I buy it in Croatia already activated ,the retailer cant activate it , it offers money back , but i need to activate it .
It is not one card but manny of them .

pipino

Registered
I buy it in Croatia already activated ,the retailer cant activate it , it offers money back , but i need to activate it .
It is not one card but manny of them .

@lezfuk

check your PM i think its full

Last edited:

pipino

Registered
Maybe you mean the general TV fees.
Tivusat is free.
But I don't think there is any control, like it's in Switzerland, for example.
if you are citizen or resident the state will take something from you somehow in the case of tivusat you are paying first for the hardware (cam ,decoder) the rest must come from the state(taxpayers money)..in spain we have similar system with Abertis and televes decoder via hispasat in dark areas where no DVBT covarage possible

dmr0x

Registered
if you have no italian friend/residents who can activate the card(s) then pay the premium and buy 1 already activated. Sure it costs a little more but it saves you the hassle.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
I Bought the Tivusat CI CAM Module when buying the Tivusat card quite a while ago now on the internet
it was infact from our Forum Sponsor World Of Sat => https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/satellite-and-terrestrial/Official-Viewing-Cards/Tivusat-Viewing-Cards/Tivu-Sat-TivuSat-Official-SmarCam-and-Pre-Activated-Smart-Card

Great company to deal with [ World of Sat ] and fast delivery ,
i activated Tivusat card in my TM5402 box and its still going fine ever since and i have not needed to use any italian address or any other information i remember i was asked if i wanted it already activated i politely refused as i knew full well i could activate via the CAM if all else failed , i am quite sure in another 4-5 years my Tivusat card will still be fine buying from a trust worthy established seller is so important these days AN IMPORTANT lesson i Learned years ago..: )

pipino

Registered
just to add i´v been told about tivusat cam (oro pack).. there is a stolen quantity been sold in the market so beware where you are buying it from

dmr0x

Registered
I Bought the Tivusat CI CAM Module when buying the Tivusat card quite a while ago now on the internet
it was infact from our Forum Sponsor World Of Sat => https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/satellite-and-terrestrial/Official-Viewing-Cards/Tivusat-Viewing-Cards/Tivu-Sat-TivuSat-Official-SmarCam-and-Pre-Activated-Smart-Card

Great company to deal with [ World of Sat ] and fast delivery ,
i activated Tivusat card in my TM5402 box and its still going fine ever since and i have not needed to use any italian address or any other information i remember i was asked if i wanted it already activated i politely refused as i knew full well i could activate via the CAM if all else failed , i am quite sure in another 4-5 years my Tivusat card will still be fine buying from a trust worthy established seller is so important these days AN IMPORTANT lesson i Learned years ago..: )

WOS sell the cards already activated:thum:
there are some sellers on ebay also selling just the card activated if you dont need the cam.

Pointless buying the card unactivated for a bargain but have no means to get it activated. Its then just an ice scrapper :(

Rai will be broadcasting the Summer Olympics in 8k so hope the card works for that.

Last edited: