Can't convert .trp!

hellsike

Registered
Ever since i got my Vantage 7100 ive used h264cutter to convert .trp to .ts and then used staxrip to convert .ts to xvid/mkv.
But since i upgraded from frimware 0.25 this doesn't work it keeps telling the files are missing PID headers. It only happens on HD channels not STD channels. Anyone have an idea? Do i need another program to convert .trp or is it the firmware?

Iam grateful for all the help I can get!

orbs

Registered
converting trp

Yes-it is a bit of a nightmare-I've gone down a different route-there is a programme for converting the Kathrein streams which I thought would work for me -but no.Nearest I have found is the 'GOM player' which can be downloaded free-It will open HD trp files(720P) but it is painfully slow.Perhaps you have better luck.If you do plse let me know -similarly if there is anybody out there who has cracked this -love to hear from you.Also tried in vain to get the esata connection to work in the hope that the increased data transfer would allow faster recorded programme search(poor with usb).

Robinson74

Well Known Member
Ever since i got my Vantage 7100 ive used h264cutter to convert .trp to .ts and then used staxrip to convert .ts to xvid/mkv.
Can anyone help me how to convert a HD .ts file into a HD .mkv file?
I have just downloaded StaxRip but I'm a bit lost.