Very longe time of reloading page

marrakr

Registered
I've had very long time of reloading page on this forum for about couple of weeks. For week day it was about 10sec on every reload of page. This weekend it was even more and today it's more than 1 min! Do you notice the same? Any problems with server/database?

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Root Admin Rocknroll needs to log in and fix this problem
its been too slow since Thursday for me so i have not bothered to log in very much , today its well over 1min to load any page possibly due to mass Doss Attacks and spammers plus Google advertising ?
could well be a combo of all three things
Slow speed and cloud flare outages are an issue and likely always will be it seems but so far very little is ever done to resolve and improve speed , i hope Rock can comment on this if we need to change to a faster Server or update vBulletin ?

Something has gone very wrong and its much too frustrating to try make some posts or moderate pretty much impossible infact due to such slow response times with the forum .

We can only hope something positive can be done !!

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
its okay for me just bit of high traffic i believe ,
it usually improves a lot after peak times : )
cheers !

maumixio

Staff member
very long time to be logged in and seconds reloading pages since many days ago.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
I Find it not too bad on off-peak times
but when a bit of traffic starts hitting the forum like past few evenings server pretty much is not able to handle the mass amount of traffic its getting and begins to collapse resulting in over a min to load a page and longer to make or edit a post but this has been an issue for such a long time already its unlikely anything much will happen unless admin can afford to upgrade to a higher powered server .

william-1

Feed Hunter
I have given up trying to load pages this evening as the site is too slow:eek:

Earlier today it took me 30 min just to post one thread :(

Adriatic22

Registered
When logging I need around 10-30 sec.

When loading a page goes somewhat slower but
mostly not so terrible.