Using a Fransat card in Zgemma H9

CondorTrainer

Registered
Hi all, I have the Zgemma H9.2H and a legit, unactivated Fransat card.

The H9.2H only has the smartcard slot, and won't take the CAM module that came with my card.

I've got the latest OpenATV installed, and my understanding was that I needed CI+ Helper installed. I did this, but despite finding the Fransat channels they remain black screens.

I read that I also might need Oscam, so I installed this too but nothing changed.

I can't see additional menu options to configure, so I'm feeling a bit lost on this.

Anyone have suggestions to help this newbie? Thanks!

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Try this config in oscam

[reader]

label = FRANSAT

protocol = internal

device = /dev/sci0

caid = 0500

detect = cd

mhz = 450

cardmhz = 2700

ident = 0500:041950,042820,041960

aeskeys = 0500@041950:xxxxxxxx@041960:xxxxxxxxxxx

group = 1

emmcache = 1,2,6,0

blockemm-unknown = 1

blockemm-g = 1

lb_weight = 500

auprovid = 00FFF4

ratelimitecm = 4

ecmunique = 1

ratelimittime = 9000

srvidholdtime = 2000

cooldown = 30,600

CondorTrainer

Registered
Thanks so much for the reply, but you'll have to excuse me; I'm a complete newbie that I don't even know where I put that config.

So far, I'd FTP'd into the box with the OSCAM IPK and installed it, but it doesn't appear anywhere (should it?). I read something about needing a Softcam Feed IPK or similar too?

dmr0x

Registered
ci helper is when using the cam. As your rec hasnt got a ci slot theres no need for the ci helper plugin. Open atv supports it already. Your only options is Oscam, dont think it works with the UHD channels though.

CondorTrainer

Registered
Your only options is Oscam, dont think it works with the UHD channels though.

Yeah that's fine by me (though UHD would be nice), but I'm stuck on actually properly installing Oscam. As I mentioned above, I coped the IPK to memory and installed it, but no extra menu options etc. appeared. I also don't know what to do with the configuration info above.

dmr0x

Registered
Yeah that's fine by me (though UHD would be nice), but I'm stuck on actually properly installing Oscam. As I mentioned above, I coped the IPK to memory and installed it, but no extra menu options etc. appeared. I also don't know what to do with the configuration info above.

no softcam menu?

the configuration above goes in the oscam.server

the xxxxxxx's need replacing with the aes key, can be found on here.

Last edited:

dydyer

Banned
Hi condor....you know to install an ipk paquet ???? you take this plugin with DCC in IPk in /var/volatile/tmp and you installed, after you go in plugins of your recepteur and you have softcam and inside many emus and oscam for Openatv....
(thank's to MadMax)
I don't know if new card PC6 fransat work again with oscam, maybe initialized before with an Fransat official receiver...
good job friend...

https://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=292779

Last edited:

percivjr

Registered
I don't know if new card PC6 fransat work again with oscam, maybe initialized before with an Fransat official receiver...

At the risk of being accused of hijacking this thread, could somebody please confirm whether a PC6 Fransat card works with oscam?

My PC5 expired after 4 years. I have an official Fransat receiver for activation purposes.

Thanks and sorry.

Last edited:

dmr0x

Registered
had my pc 6 card a while, just checked, working fine with oscam apart from the uhd channels, dont know if they require a new aes or its just a simple config tweak to fix. I use the card in the provided ci cam anyway as the other slots are on other duties :)

dydyer

Banned
had my pc 6 card a while, just checked, working fine with oscam apart from the uhd channels, dont know if they require a new aes or its just a simple config tweak to fix. I use the card in the provided ci cam anyway as the other slots are on other duties :)

Thank's for your answer friend, it's a good new...after, somes receptors same Zgemma, octagon s88 and other have multistream channels free on 5° west sat....i have and it's very nice....:thum:

percivjr

Registered
I use the card in the provided ci cam anyway

Thanks for the reply.

Can anyone confirm whether it will work without a CI cam, i.e in a slot, with Oscam?

And do the cards get blocked if using the wrong aes/des keys (like TNTSAT)? Yet?!!!

percivjr

Registered
So I'm going to bite the bullet and order a PC6 card.

Could somebody please confirm that the AES key is still BF....44 please?

Thanks.