Thread: Alert to SU
View Single Post
Old 28-09-2017, 22:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 103,105 Times in 21,382 Posts

That issue is a false alarm from your antivirus
i have not logged out of forum for weeks and i never once had any alert , it is most likely due to the advertising banner
but every site has this or much worse in order to survive nowadays , in order to stop getting this false report you need to make an exception for SU forum in your Anti-virius
also a Real Trojan can only be received via downloading a malicious file not by visiting a web page that is how i know its a proper BS report !!

Anyone thats ever had a Real Trojan will already know this and they will also know that SU Forum is really well moderated , but i know a lot of other sites that are very dangerous to visit which has lots of Real Trojans and pop up worms but Sat Universe will never be one off them !

But nobody here is holding a gun to your head forcing you to log in its entirely your choice , Google search poses a much,much greater risk and that is a Fact and the total truth of the matter .

But with Registered Members: 488,378 that is almost Half a Million members i think if there was any real threat i would have to say to be fair that there would be far more than just two Fake reports about possible Trojans ??

i could be wrong but i very much doubt it : ))
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barney115 For This Useful Post:
ig0r (29-09-2017), juli13 (29-09-2017)