LCD4linux plugin for VuDuo2

maumixio

Staff member
It's very hard to explain all functions inside this plugin, then here is a simple LCD splitting four screens running on LCD.
This is my config for your test of course you may change city and splittings time by remote or editing file.
I suggest you to use attached version of plugin 'cose not all images are able to handle menu button with inside plugin.

How to load config:
copy uncompressed file .lcd to etc/enigma2 of your vuduo
run plugin and press Menu button you can see save and load menu where you can restore LCD4linux configs.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

maumixio

Staff member
One more with 5 screens:

• Global info
  • Weather and Time
  • Mini EPG
  • Next events
  • Tuner info
PLus standby set 1st LCD screen to time/date and 2nd screen weather 4 days.

Alan Pee

Registered
I just installed this version of lcd4linux by Prekon but I can't seem to get it to work, like show pictures like the screen shot. Is there special config file with it?

robert68

Registered
weather when idle

I have set my LCD with weather, only when idle.
Even with http://www... set and my location (city in Italy) I always have same city on lcd.
Also without any weather www the display is the same
Does it update through web when idle ?
Did I set something wrong ?
How can I set location+www for weather only when IDLE ?
Thanks for advice.

maumixio

Staff member
by request... July 2015 a new cfg install Open Black Hole just 2 screens with few infos, clock and weather also on idle status. Set your favorites dir for picons (here is media/usb/picons) and your city for weather.
You can edit config by typing ip addres on your web browser
h**p://192.xxx.xxx.xxx/lcd4linux/config
or by Open Webif see on bottom side menu

2gyda83.jpg

fevgatos

Registered
Hi maumixio,i just ask you yesterday about you lcd4linux config, but some body delete my post here , anyway i cannot edit the 3 screen , when the box is standby the name of the day is is show the half of it , and how do make picon works , i got them on hard driver , please can you help as ,
regards Nick

maumixio

Staff member
Hi maumixio,i just ask you yesterday about you lcd4linux config, but some body delete my post here , anyway i cannot edit the 3 screen , when the box is standby the name of the day is is show the half of it , and how do make picon works , i got them on hard driver , please can you help as ,
regards Nick
read carefully what I wrote ... picons dir
(here is media/usb/picons)
and how to edit config
You can edit config by typing ip addres on your web browser
I have no more to say just do it.
Here I am for more explanation but try to do it by yourself this is our hobby ;)