OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD E2 2160p H.265 E2 Linux Dual Wifi DVB-S2X Twin Receiver

DM9004K

Registered
Dm and vu has a bug like if i tune free to air channel of paksat1r i am getting only audio no vedio channel like lahore rung,Din news etc where as in octagon sf8008 all running smooth
I think octagon is good box with low price

rizwanawan

Registered
Dm and vu has a bug like if i tune free to air channel of paksat1r i am getting only audio no vedio channel like lahore rung,Din news etc where as in octagon sf8008 all running smooth
I think octagon is good box with low price

You have Single or Combo version of Octagon ?

maxilive

Registered
has a poor and bad quality pictures in SD channels and you will see new problems with this box
you are a simple user so you can't understand me more if i explain more with details !

Give me a box E2 where Blindscan works better and faster then Octagon SF8008?

If you use AV cable jack 3-pin in your reciever to connect your tv, the picture of SD channels is bad, you have to use HDMI cable if tv supported…

riley37

Registered
Octagon

Can some one please give any advise who actually owns this box as I have been looking at the specs and they seem very good I am thinking of buying 1

Youknowme02

Registered
Give me a box E2 where Blindscan works better and faster then Octagon SF8008?

If you use AV cable jack 3-pin in your reciever to connect your tv, the picture of SD channels is bad, you have to use HDMI cable if tv supported…

Yeah I told him the same thing... basic user? tell me what more do you want the E2 box to do?