Little help with Ferrari 8000

freon

Registered
With old image it was working fine, and I tried to flash something newer. After flash I got an"ERROR" on dispaly, and nothing helps.
Japhar flasher - nothing
Optiflasher - nothing
Dream Up - nothing
Ferrari Flasher - nothing

Any idea what so ever!?!

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Any thoughts?

You seem to have tried it all.

Make sure with japher flasher your using null modem cable and ethernet cable together. Flash lastest ssl with japher flasher and then a ferrari 8000 image.

freon

Registered
I've got another Dream 8000 ferrari. Funny thing is that SIM card is OK. Sorry to say @houara but OpenPLI image that you compiled kills the box.
Now the big question is how to revive box, in other words how to forcable install image on unresponsive box?

freon

Registered
Well to repeat myself. Reciver doesn't respond to Japhar flasher, or ferrari filler, or dream up, or network, or nothing.

charly5

Registered
Hatte das gleiche Problem,habe es dann in Reihenfolge

1. ausgeschaltete Box mit Nullmodem Kabel an PC anschließen und per Netzwerkkabel an Router (DHCP aktiviert)
2. Dreamup starten und darauf achten, das der richtige Comport ausgewählt ist
3. "Defekte Sektoren reparieren" unter Extras aktivieren
4. Netzwerk aktivieren
5. die IP vom PC und der Box eintragen
6. Verbinden drücken
7. Box einschalten und der Flashloader wird zur Box übertragen
8. Wenn der Flashloader erfolgreich übertragen wurde, dann sollte eine IP im Display erscheinen
9. Dann wie gewohnt per Internet Explorer flashen

Danach Alles Ok

Charly5

charly5

Registered
If the same problem had, then it has in order
1. switched off box with zero modem cables connect to PC and by network cable in Router (DHCP activated)
2. Dreamup start and pay attention to the fact which is selected the right Comport
3. "Defective sectors repair" under extras activate
4. Activate network
5. the IP of the PC and the box put down
6. Connect press
7. Switch on box and the Flashloader will transfer to the box
8. If the Flashloader was transferred successfully, an IP should appear in the display
9. Then as usual by Internet Explorer flashen
Afterwards Everything OK

Charly5

wrangles

Registered
having exactly the same problem with this image "
BlackHole-3.1.1C-DM8000-ferrari-20170328-Houara.nfi" on my 8000 clone. I've tried everything from reprogramming the japhar sim (which worked successfully) to reinstalling the old ferrari sim but I get the same eror message. I've tried the suggestions outlined in the thread but to no avail.

Looks like a bricked box - be careful with these test images - you takes your chances! :(

Wrangles

wrangles

Registered
@charly5: yes - the original Ferrari SIM and the newer Japhar SIM are working in my second DM8K box so its not a SIM fault. Looks to be a problem with the motherboard after flashing the new image. Not sure where to go from here - any ideas?

thanks,
Wrangles

wrangles

Registered
I should also have mentioned that I tried the SIM from the second working DM8K receiver but get the same "ERROR" message on the LCD.

Wrangles.

toysoft

Use the "official images" for it, as you know the image you talk about is built with no box, and is highly possible to just fail.

TS

charly5

Registered
wrangles

OE2.0 Ferrari Openpli,Blackhole,ect.from Houara do not function ! Only old Ferrari imge !only old Ferrari imge ?

Charly5

wrangles

Registered
Thanks everyone for the replies. I'll keep trying to get this sorted and will post the solution if I find one.

Wrangles