Matrox MXO2 LE now shipping

sofien72tu

Super VIP
Matrox MXO2 LE now shipping

Friday, 30 October 2009

Matrox's MXO2 LE, an HDMI, SDI, and analogue I/O device for the Mac, is now available from authorised dealers worldwide.

Matrox MXO2 LE streamlines editing with Apple Final Cut Studio on Mac Pros and MacBook Pros. It provides all the features of an I/O card in what the company says is a sturdy, portable breakout box with professional audio and video connectivity. Matrox MXO2 LE is also available with Matrox MAX technology for faster than realtime H.264 file creation using professional application such as Apple Compressor and Telestream Episode.

"Matrox MXO2 LE is more than just an I/O device," said Alberto Cieri, Matrox senior sales and marketing director. "Not only does it meet content creators needs for input, output, and monitoring, it also speeds up delivery to today's digital formats. Creating Blu-ray discs and video for the web and mobile devices is much faster than ever before with Matrox MAX H.264 encoding technology."

"Matrox MXO2 LE is ideal for mobile journalists and freelance editors who need to take their toolboxes with them wherever they go," added Wayne Andrews, Matrox product manager. "It's easy to connect to towers and laptops and supports efficient workflows in any format required - in the studio, on set, and on the road."