Dont trust yellowdragon site/team!

Eagledsage

Registered
Hi all,

I programmed my bdragon as nova from upc on sat. File transferred ok but never cleared channels. I tried to program it to upc an hour later but the loader is saying no card detected. ATR is still there as in Echolink receiver it shows irdeto card detected and I can read the ATR.

Has anyone got this same problem? Is it the same as the issue mentioned above?

Thanks.

igor39

Registered
well don`t know who sent bomb,but would like to know where the hell is the dragon team now?

chill_imran

Registered
i have lost my 4 blue dragon cards, now i have only 1 card left :((

nova greed kill my 4 card with the cost of 800 X 4 = 3200 Saudi Riyal

fumbduck

Registered
I bet all you guys will still get sucked in again with the next card that comes along lol
no use crying over spilt milk
If you want reliable get a subscription

snakie

Masare TEAM
Decrypting the emms shows that wasnt an attack from Nova. It is likely All November Dragon Card files are bad and have the code to kill your card.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
so basically the only site on the web that provides files is giving us updates that will stop our cards, even thou nothing would work with out these files making them useless.
So cards basically useless with out yellow dragon site and useless if we use there files you guys need a reality check !

A card that worked for 18+ months (just wish I'd bought one at the beginning instead of 5 months ago, but you pay you money, you take your chance) before this site with killer files appeared.

Some older files still work now eg. Canal Digitaal NL 19.2E, UPC Direct 1W, ZeeTV 13E, Ragdula TV 75E on Blue Dragon Card....

...so I am not sure what point you are trying to make?

Jeff10101

Registered
File was infected with time bomb.15/12. ( 0E 25 )
Also jsc file and austar file must be same but with different dates.
Card can be repaired if you can boot it in jtag mode,but none will help you to do this.
It wasnt done by the dragon team or the yellow site owner,the way i see it someone offered solution to yellow site but his purpose was to kill the cards.

Then I wonder why the Yellow site owner, still hasn't removed the bad files ? Why keeping a bomb online on your site that kills daily more cards? If it was not his intention, he should remove it asap. And I know he has received mail to inform him about this.

Last edited: