Openbox S9 Chat

godady

Registered
Openbox S9 HD PVR

Can you healp me for my Openbox S9 HD PVR
I have one and now is stay only ON and not open,and with RS 232 not upgrade STAY ONLY ON and not Booting
Please how to do for my OpenBox to open again?
I wet you ..........

z11

Registered
Guys i loaded the firmware 20/10/10, scanned channels(24 sat list tried also & replace list file), but 19.2`E keeps loosing the code, if i switch to 28.2`E it is off also, restart rec and 28.2 E will stay on, but switch to 19.2` and channels loose coding.
just repluged in my eagle box with same lines and its perfect. There seems to be some glitch with 19.2E and dropping the code/lines and not decoding again.

braco70

Registered
Hello everyone
All the time my receiver to boot and reboot when I switch the channel NTV Hayat, who is on Eutelsat 2 16 degrees.:mecry::mecry: What needs to be done that it would not be happening, that could've seen this channel?:confused:
I have NM_HDS2_CMT_1010200755

braco70

Registered
Hello
All the time my receiver to boot and reboot when I switch the channel NTV Hayat, who is on Eutelsat 2 16 degrees. What needs to be done that it would not be happening, that could've seen this channel?
I have NM_HDS2_CMT_1010200755

gymosan

Registered
Thanks at first time it runs fine but if anyone use German SCY V13 Card and start the Receiver again it comes in endless Booting mode.
You must fo to Reset and delete all Channellist and afte this you must search seperatly all satellites what you need.

I hope this is feasible for ever.

I will sell the box an I will bought me a better Box without headdeache....

Greatings

marjanen

Registered
Hi !

I just got my box and I need some help with it.

I can´t get cccam connect. It says "no active" and all channels scrambled.

Theres a cross in the menu next to the line but it won´t connect. Why oh why??

mufi

Registered
Hi !

I just got my box and I need some help with it.

I can´t get cccam connect. It says "no active" and all channels scrambled.

Theres a cross in the menu next to the line but it won´t connect. Why oh why??

Remember after the cross mark reset the receiver to connect

marjanen

Registered
and now it doesn´t.
Everything was ok, but now it keeps rebooting on channel sly sports 1.
I can´t even go to the menu.
What I should do? Have the latest firmwire, I think...

mufi

Registered
Rebooting Problem:

If you do find yourself selecting a channel that reboots the receiver constantly, simply turn Off the receiver and disconnect the Lnb cable, once the Lnb cable has been disconnected, start the receiver and then click Menu -> TV Channel List and delete the channels, then turn Off the receiver and reconnect the Lnb cable, start the receiver and all will be okay.
For those of you with a motorsied setup, simply use the positioner to move the dish to a position where you get no signal, then you can edit the channels without the need for disconnecting the Lnb cable.

nece

Registered
Hello everyone, I wanted to know if 'a channel list with Italian favorites, thanks to all ...

tiramisu

Registered
hi

I have a Cccam problem in my openbox s9 HD.

I tried most softwares even this beta one and my 2 clines are always offline.

I tried to change another active clines and its always offline in the openbox.

Any idea plzz

mismito

Registered
Hi, I have a hall, looks like a clone of openbox, name is Sclass hall, I think it's clone files that are of the same ending, my receiver locks when installing a file using the USB, I upload a file by loader but will not let me, any suggestions? thanks

tben

Registered
solution

Can you healp me for my Openbox S9 HD PVR
I have one and now is stay only ON and not open,and with RS 232 not upgrade STAY ONLY ON and not Booting
Please how to do for my OpenBox to open again?
I wet you ..........
hi every body
any one foud the solution for this problem???
thnks