How find BISS keys over CWFinder09 of help CW_list_Attack ...

jan55

To fans of CWBruteList ...
Supplemented with one of the old CW_Brute_list.
Please test :cool:

Good luck :thum:

rossiromeo

Registered
cw finder (64BIT) v.2.19 fiji

Is it possible to have "cw finder (64 Bit) v.2.19" of cuil at fiji's post n.985?
Thank you.

fiji

CW Finder

- Cws load / search in less time
- Minimize able for next search ( .ts file ) with allready loaded cws
- Add time date month & year
- OS 64Bit

CW Finder v2.9

jan55

- Cws load / search in less time
- Minimize able for next search ( .ts file ) with allready loaded cws
- Add time date month & year
- OS 64Bit

CW Finder

I've tested CW Finder V2.19. It does the same as CWBruteList. From clean audio .ts file (only audio PID) does not find the CW BISS key :mecry:
@fiji, Thanks for very nice application :thum:

jan55

New list 2 GB

Whether this your CW_list has logic or you are creating a CW_list as a CSA RBT Table (and in this case is a small CW list of 100GB but again it not has logic). Second, which application can and how long it takes time to check and find CW from your big CW_list?
Also, which percentage is the probability that the BISS CW key will be found in that CW_list?
Sorry, i think your CW_list is meaningless and unhelpful. I congratulate you on making this CW_list but and on lost time in the work!
Regards :)

evrenbiss

Banned
Whether this your CW_list has logic or you are creating a CW_list as a CSA RBT Table (and in this case is a small CW list of 100GB but again it not has logic). Second, which application can and how long it takes time to check and find CW from your big CW_list?
Also, which percentage is the probability that the BISS CW key will be found in that CW_list?
Sorry, i think your CW_list is meaningless and unhelpful. I congratulate you on making this CW_list but and on lost time in the work!
Regards :)
I'm not a list owner and site owner, you're jealous, I think you're jealous, I need to respect everyone who works on this subject, I'm just a follower of the site owner