How find BISS keys over CWFinder09 of help CW_list_Attack ...

jan55

Update "CW_Brute_list_2018_by_shishmish" - 1.4.2018

- all sorted and without duplicated lines
- total old CW keys have about 1% in this
"CW_Brute_list_2018"
:cool:

:)

Good luck :thum:

shishmish

dahaka

Registered
J
@sss146
1. Need this fix please :
CWBruteList can't get encrypted packets from audio channel but CW Brute Force 0,5 can do and find CW key , (attached .TS file and also screen shot)

2. Need this add to the new version :
Add secondary option to copy and past encrypted packets and search for CW by added packets (useful for shishmish case , when CWBruteList some times detect broken packets although CW Brute Force 0,5 can get good packets) .

@sss146

Added An other .TS audio file :
1. CSA can get C8 (attached image)
2. CW Brute Force can get encrypted packets and found CW (attached image)
3. CWBruteList can't get encrypted packets (attached image)

Download .TS file

jan55

Update "CW_Brute_list_2018_by_shishmish" - 15.4.2018

- all sorted and without duplicated lines
- total old CW keys have about 1% in this "CW_Brute_list_2018"

Good luck :thum:

Ramboide

Registered
The worst problem for me is that "CWBruteList" is the only program that is clean and does not work for me, the other ones are infected, so I don't want to infect my PC and due to this I can't test them.

Ramboide

Registered
The worst problem for me is that "CWBruteList" is the only program that is clean and does not work for me, the other ones are infected, so I don't want to infect my PC and due to this I can't test them.

I meant "CW Brute Force 0.5", I wrote the name of the file. This sofware is clean but not the other ones that are infected.

It is impossible to find a clean CWfinder 0.9, so the only way to use it without hazard is install the OS, like Windows, in another Hard Disk with only the necessary stuff to run the sofware, and switched off the internet.

Last edited:

dvlajkovic

Or you can install virtual HDD, i.e. VMware Workstation (or something like it) and inside you can run as many separate OS as you want to. They will be running as "sandbox" and shall not affect your main OS.

Ramboide

Registered
Or you can install virtual HDD, i.e. VMware Workstation (or something like it) and inside you can run as many separate OS as you want to. They will be running as "sandbox" and shall not affect your main OS.

Thank you. Maybe try this, it seems to be a good solution. To avoid reinstalling the operating system, it's possible to clone one hard drive to another, and then, uninstall all unnecessary software, mail client, browsers, etc. and as I said before, turn off the Internet or disconnect the cable network. I have a small hard drive cloned from the main hard drive, which is useful for this. I think it might be better to reinstall the operating system and disable the updates, which are not necessary, and this takes almost an entire day for this.

Motogato

Registered
Hi, not possibel....to merge you need crypt8 and cw 6 bytes like this....

F4 70 80 B3 B7 AA 1D E7 53 1A 0E 3B 7A ED

C

campag5242

It would be possible to fake such a cache file, but I doubt that it will work as you want it to.

Specifically, I suspect the RBT tool uses its cache as a C8 lookup before attempting the rainbow table search.

I very much doubt that it grabs PUSI payloads & checks for the expected initial bytes 00, 00, 01 after trial decryption with key after key, which is what BF programs do.

In short, it might work, but only for those feeds where you've managed to find an often repeated payload of known plaintext ie those bearing a C8.

And yes, the structure of the cache file is simply:
<8-byte C8><6-byte SW>

cayoenrique

campag5242 is correct.

More simple.
CWFinder try to find a CW that match 3 bytes(PUSI) 000001##########.
For the most part or RBT try to find a CW that match 6 bytes 000000000000 or 11111111111111. Clearly there are other variants.

Not to mention that without CUDA-PGU RBT numbers means NOTHING! As the number given are just suggestion of a start to end 0x1000 time encryption.

lojze1953

Registered
I have nyvidia 1070 win 10.CW Finder 1.0 and CSA-Rainbow-Table-Tool does not open. CWBruteList opens and works. Works only in win7?