How find BISS keys over CWFinder09 of help CW_list_Attack ...

BLACKCRUSADER

Thanks to Shismish for all his efforts.

I decided to get myself the V1 V2 tables and a top GPU for V1 using SSD drive. This makes the process very fast when using V1.

Today for Australia Tennis I used V1 as for me V1 is really fast.
Actually I can use V1 and V2 CSA at same time there is no slow down on V1. So I set V1 running then scan in V2. I could not get CW with latest CWBrute list

Also with CWBRUTE LITE you can scan around 30 seconds and continue the scan and use the CWBRUTE to see if you can get a CW. So I found I do not need to stop the TS download to use CWBrute.

opx20

Registered
@Developer of CW List Bruteforcer Tool
Great Work

Please make CW List Bruteforcer for Windows 7 32bit.

Thanks in advance

ALSID4T

Registered
Today the program was tested and the experience was crowned with great success
:thum:
African Nations Championship
EUTELSAT 10A (10°E)
Fréq: 12561 - H - 7200
MPEG 4 - 4:2:0 - HDTV
ID: Unname
Thanks to @Shismish
151593854759851.jpg

Last edited:

jan55

Update "CW_Brute_list_2018" - 14.1.2018
- added a some new lines ;)
- sorted and without duplicates
- total old CW keys have less than 1% in this "CW_Brute_list_2018"
:)

Good luck :thum:

chada

Registered
Hi there,

I'm struggle with using CWFinder correctly.

1. I have a ts-file of an encrypted Biss-Feed to begin with by using the record function within DVB Dream 3.3
2. Then I start CWFinder (0.9)
3. I go to options and import the latest 'cw_brute_list_2018' which gets me 9215560 CW in key file
4. I check the box 'Use CWs list attack' and press OK
5. I switch to file and choose 'Open'

Before I can import the ts-file I have to enter die video PID? How do I get these

Thanks for helping me out!

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
If you look at the name of the .ts file you have just recorded. it gives the vpid at the end of the name.

VPID-xxx.ts

Last edited:

marrakr

Registered
Did you notice that CW List Brute Force use RAM memory to calculate? I have 10GB CW list (what is a fraction of all possible combinations) and it consumes more than 5GB RAM to load it. That's why your idea is useless.

jan55

Hi there,

I'm struggle with using CWFinder correctly.

1. I have a ts-file of an encrypted Biss-Feed to begin with by using the record function within DVB Dream 3.3
2. Then I start CWFinder (0.9)
3. I go to options and import the latest 'cw_brute_list_2018' which gets me 9215560 CW in key file
4. I check the box 'Use CWs list attack' and press OK
5. I switch to file and choose 'Open'

Before I can import the ts-file I have to enter die video PID? How do I get these

Thanks for helping me out!

If you look at the name of the .ts file you have just recorded. it gives the vpid at the end of the name.

VPID-xxx.ts

After scanning a feed, you can see the VPID in the following two ways (for DVBDream):

OR:

(the time to "check file" is quite long - for me more than 12 minutes for a file of 129MB) :(

the final result:

... but if you use CWFinder 1.0, you do not need VPID.

So the best "CWBruteList" (only 64bit) ... in 1 second you get the result :thum:

weber64

Registered
I did the test with cw finder, loading cw brute list by scanning the feed at 7 east as in the picture but did not find the keys.

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
I did the test with cw finder, loading cw brute list by scanning the feed at 7 east as in the picture but did not find the keys.

This happens because great part of daily feeds has a new cw.
For them you need other ways..
But otherwhise shishmish's cw_list works very fine.

I recommend you to keep the list constantly upgraded with every new cw posted untill shishmish is gonna posts a new file.
If you do that, you'll have very a great satisfaction :thum:

@klim