PowerVu Chat [only chat, don‘t post keys here]

kebien

Well Known Member
Yes I have NFL Sunday Ticket EMM keys, the question is can you get the satellite that I have the keys for, Post what satellite and TP you need them for.

Exactly my point,he is asking for others to share without sharing,at least is what I am sensing.

And most of the ones asking for keys belong to forums where talks about hacking is forbidden,at the same time they use hacking firmware and keys from this forum and others.
And they also think most of us are not or were not members there too.
Can people be so naive?

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
MTN network down again on both emu 2.4 and 2.7
PLEASE STOP POSTING SPAM And Bull$HIT !! :mad:

MTN and Sport24 Still Works Fine !!

Look at YOUR Set UP And Figure out Why YOU have Failed !! :rolleyes:

Screenshot_1.png

dank

Friends, I'm trying to find the channels key of tp 4120V 30000 from sat 58.0W. I have already recorded 3 EMM packages and so far I have not been successful. Today I started the search with Powervu home edition V2.1.1 and it is already searching for 5 hours and only gives "false positive keys". I usually insert keys with a maximum of 20 minutes of searching. What could be happening?

(using google translate)

iq180

Friends, I'm trying to find the channels key of tp 4120V 30000 from sat 58.0W. I have already recorded 3 EMM packages and so far I have not been successful. Today I started the search with Powervu home edition V2.1.1 and it is already searching for 5 hours and only gives "false positive keys". I usually insert keys with a maximum of 20 minutes of searching. What could be happening?

(using google translate)
Yep, that's all you will get with that version of powervu home on that sat TP.

peter303

Registered
GMA Network on Telstar 18 @ 138.0 E upgraded the version of Cisco receivers D9865 to v2.75 and is currently encrypted now. It is the same version used by Solar Entertainment and Viva Entertainment on Measat 3 91.5E 4012 V 10000 and 3717 H 7500. I hope developers will take a look on the said update.

fiji

Well Known Member
GMA Network on Telstar 18 @ 138.0 E upgraded the version of Cisco receivers D9865 to v2.75 and is currently encrypted now. It is the same version used by Solar Entertainment and Viva Entertainment on Measat 3 91.5E 4012 V 10000 and 3717 H 7500. I hope developers will take a look on the said update.

If u have signal then pleas upload 5 minutes ts recoding link here .

fiji

Well Known Member
I think 2.1.1 is the latest version and if there is a newer one, I am not aware of it and would be grateful for a link to it. :)

PowerVu.HomeEdition V2.1.1 Is for slowr video card
last ver is PowerVu.HomeEdition.V.2.0