BF source code or binaries.

dale_para_bajo

Registered
Listen I am writing apart of the main thread to keep thing in topic on that thread.

This thread can be deleted if you guys think pertinent. I am going to request to please be inform that you do not like what I do or write previous of banning. As before I can just go in the dark and post any more if requested. You do not need to ban me. I like to be part of the forum in expectancy that some time in the future things get better.

Now a few had started to ask for code or binaries. I already said many times that I will not publish them. At least not for now. I can only say that if I have a key I will share it.

I like to help and share. Be part of the community. But I do not feel to be part of it at the moment. I do like to come and read in the forum as many good stuff are publish here. I been a member for long time and will like to be part of it for more time.

Now the past had show that after the nice request I start to received more pressure. I hope not to see that this time. But before it happens I am publishing my response so ALL know and do not waist your time.

Listen this is not new I am not the only that have secrets, this same forum have VIP rooms that only a few can read. Or take for example, Irdeto or some other CAS. Many ask time after time how to calculate the crypto keys, been keys, hatch, AES or others. No one answer but they know, its been done for years. Or for example PVU many did before march last year when C code appears and then many got to be involved. More than 10 years.

Now I am not reclaiming to get all that back. I am just asking to accept my wishes for now. In any case I do not thinks that is healthy to post how is done in public as then providers can see the weak point for next attack. Maybe sharing some thought but will need to be off public. And just in case I am not asking to be part of the VIP room.

If you read this, please note that it is not personal. It has nothing to do with you. But to the request of various members.

dahaka

Registered
What about :
1. hide key and show it by push thanks bottom ?
2. hide key and show it by number of thanked (the user received thanked) ?
3. hide key and show it by number of posts ?

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
What about :
1. hide key and show it by push thanks bottom ?
2. hide key and show it by number of thanked (the user received thanked) ?
3. hide key and show it by number of posts ?
Already had that dscussion with forum admins i would agree its a decent idea but it will not happen i'm afraid .
Sorry !