Problem with CSA-Rainbow-Tool-V2

cheruvikos

Registered
Thank you guys for reading this.

I have the following problem: In the CSA-Rainbow-Tool V2.05 I try to add chains on the RBT. The tool is starting but then it displays a message on the Info Box that stays there for long time without doing nothing -I left it like this for days-. Scratch dir remains empty and of course I can't do any search. The message on the Info box says "Waiting for new chains." , although all chains of the specific plain are present.

I work on it for a week now and and tried to bypass the problem by improvising:

-changed OS
-checked all chain -zip and the extracted files for MD5 errors
-"folderized" the extracted chains in specific name folders "CSA-000x0x0x0" etc. on the thought that the tool needs the chains in specific folder-type-names

and in the end I put a friend of mine who is physicist to check it also. So quite simple I do not think right now that I spam you.
WaitingNewChains_zpshmrrdb7f.png

Have you a solution on this problem? Thank you

Last edited:

cheruvikos

Registered
By reading more posts in this forum someone told that the message means "finished" still this can not be done in 2-3sec time. I did not play unbeliever I tested and the results was -during random cw search - equal to zero. Something else must be the problem... Please help

slowagony

Registered
I have same problem, CSA-Rainbow v2.05 don't search CW, tested in windows 7, 8, and 10, tested with GTX 580, 750 ti, 960, and same problem, don't search, don't found the keys

imagen.jpg

Any suggestion?

Dave5118

Feed Hunter
By reading more posts in this forum someone told that the message means "finished" still this can not be done in 2-3sec time. I did not play unbeliever I tested and the results was -during random cw search - equal to zero. Something else must be the problem... Please help
If you look, they will have gone to the 'failed' folder. That means they are already in your table, or something is wrong with them.

Makeod

Donating Member
I have progDVB and CSA v2.
I haven`t rainbow tables, becouse, I haven`t 4TB hdd now, but before i buy it, i want try find C8.
Now i can`t find C8. For find C8 i need tables and my problem that i havent't tables, or i dont need tables for find C8 and i have another problem?

daveondisc

Registered
I have progDVB and CSA v2.
I haven`t rainbow tables, becouse, I haven`t 4TB hdd now, but before i buy it, i want try find C8.
Now i can`t find C8. For find C8 i need tables and my problem that i havent't tables, or i dont need tables for find C8 and i have another problem?

Hi Makeod

If you are finding no crypt8 you may need to record a longer .ts file and try again. Some times a crypt8 can never be obtained.

Also please note that CSA V2 can not find 030000h crypt8's, you will need to use CSA V1 for this.

Hope this helps a little :)

Good luck!

tarcito

Registered
friends I'm unable to find the crypt8 . I'm aggravating to 10minutes and unfortunately nothing to find.
anyone could give any tips .

YayatPly

Registered
How long to take to add downloaded rainbow table to csa vesion 2?? cu more then 6 hours im still get this messange..