ESPN 10E (USRSC Euro)/ESPN 15W (Caribbean 901/Syndication 902)/US SPORTS ON SAT *** Chat Only Here, No Keys ***

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
It happens a lot try reading a few pages on this thread there is about 50 pages and a lot of members complain about loss of Signal its never so great at any time recently...But especially so when showing Live games they reduce the Signal so that only Big dishes are possible to recieve this signal .

ts15

Registered
It happens a lot try reading a few pages on this thread there is about 50 pages and a lot of members complain about loss of Signal its never so great at any time recently...But especially so when showing Live games they reduce the Signal so that only Big dishes are possible to recieve this signal .
Barney,thanks for the reply:wink1:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
15W ESPN2 down, ESPN works yet.
CW KEY IS PERFECTLY OK ON ESPN 2 ITS Just No Program is being broadcast at this time OR PERHAPS TECHNICAL FAULT :confused:

Either way key still is decoding fine :thum:

Cheers !

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
15W TELESTAR12
12511 V 7552 DVB-S
MPEG 2 - 4:2:0
ESPN Caribbean
ESPN 2 Syndication

cheers !

PowerVu+

Registered
Well, my box is not clearing both of the ESPN channels at the moment.

Is it just for me or you don't have them either?

zico268

Registered
15w ESPN 901 has now become ESPNU - presumably it will mirror the original US version. we will see how it will operate but it's almost certain that there will no longer be any European soccer there or rugby or cricket like it was on Caribbean ESPN.

zico268

Registered
Ok, so a new change on that 15w tp. ESPN 902 is now BeIn Sport Espanol - showing some grid of sports channels available on DirecTV Espanol. But regular programming is supposed to start at 6AM ET.
I only caught the change few hours ago but at the time it was some CBS over night news feed broadcasting separate segments of most recent news. At 3:49AM ET the feed was cut off and went to black, shortly after that they switched to the feed of someone changing channels on DirecTV box (with graphics on screen etc) and he stopped on BeIn Sports. Since then there was no change.

Don't know if it will stay as is but I remember that last year something similar happened on one of those two channels when they changed the channel to FOX Soccer then Time Warner Sportsnet among others I don't remember. They showed some of those sports channels there for few days and then it went back to normal ESPN 2 feed.

ESPN 901 is still ESPNU.

candu

Ok, so a new change on that 15w tp. ESPN 902 is now BeIn Sport Espanol - showing some grid of sports channels available on DirecTV Espanol. But regular programming is supposed to start at 6AM ET.
I only caught the change few hours ago but at the time it was some CBS over night news feed broadcasting separate segments of most recent news. At 3:49AM ET the feed was cut off and went to black, shortly after that they switched to the feed of someone changing channels on DirecTV box (with graphics on screen etc) and he stopped on BeIn Sports. Since then there was no change.

Don't know if it will stay as is but I remember that last year something similar happened on one of those two channels when they changed the channel to FOX Soccer then Time Warner Sportsnet among others I don't remember. They showed some of those sports channels there for few days and then it went back to normal ESPN 2 feed.

ESPN 901 is still ESPNU.
Right now I'm showing that

Enviado desde mi SM-G925F mediante Tapatalk

manic01

Super VIP
DIRECTV’s El Mundo Del Futbol Puts Spanish Sports in One Spot

shutterstock_10057633-200x300.jpg
When the championship soccer match is seconds away from kicking off, the last thing you want to be doing is searching your channel guide. If you’re a DIRECTV customer, watching the action on your favorite Spanish-language sports channels just got easier.
DIRECTV has launched a new on-screen experience called El Mundo Del Futbol. Now all Spanish sports channels appear in a single block in the DIRECTV channel listings.
DIRECTV channels 463-470 are home to sports networks including:

• GolTV
  • beIN SPORTS en español
  • ESPN Deportes
  • Fox Deportes
Although the name refers to soccer, the selection of channels offers plenty of other sports too. El Mundo Del Futbol makes it even easier for customers to enjoy Formula One racing on Univision Deportes Network, basketball on TyC and more in addition to comprehensive soccer coverage.

zico268

Registered
Just a correction, I thought it was a regular BeIn Sport on DirecTV channel 467, but this is BeIn Sport channel 426 - which I assume is an alternate BeIn Sport channel. (Don't know how it works in America with those alternative channel). But programming shows nothing for that 426 channel... :/ so it seems we will be seeing this screen until the channel changes again...

EDIT: This should help you understand what I mean:
010_ts_snapshot_03_32_2015_10_02_13_08_22.jpg

Last edited:

Buggy91

Registered
It switched to BeIn Sport ñ ( DirecTV ch. 467) now!

Is it real chanell or just promo? They are now showing La Liga world, there were commercials showing they will broadcast some boxing tommorow aswell as all La Liga matches