oscamd

anwar saheb

Registered
hi great team
never tried oscamd.I have been using mgcamd and newcamd list put in var keys etc.now ,with wetekplay,is it different?how to do that tv with channels on wetek theatre?please help.

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
thank u.it the message says app installed.then what?where to go ?which path?what tool ?dcc?
are you using with android or the openATV image if android it will be on the screen if the image you can now install it through the image addons

anwar saheb

Registered
I am using android,wetek theatre?in the past with my dreambox 8000 I used to send the newcamdlist to var then keys,with the mgcamd 1.38 everything works.here I know nothing about the oscam.please help.thank u so much

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
its totally different using wetek theatre,you will be better off installing openATV onto a memory card it is much more user friendly than the theatre software

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
if you install the openATV image its like owning a DM8000 again easy to access files etc etc! you will be familiar with the image layout

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
I believe only oscam is working I may be wrong though.

if you have any special lines you can convert them to oscam with the convertor

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
so unless their is a MgCamd version for wetek then your stuck, i seen a post stating TSPanel was working on openATV image you could try from that