PowerVu Chat [only chat, don‘t post keys here]

budiarno

Registered
So far what i have heard you need to record atleast 1hour of EMM data

In that case, I wouldn't be able to share the recorded data bro, my internet connection is so slow to upload a file more than 10MB. In three minutes, recorded data bin file size is about 3MB. But I'm curious, sometimes in 5 minutes recording, the size was only about 1MB.

Btw, thanks for the info bro.

budiarno

Registered
Upload more EMM Log data bin for channel on Intelsat19 at 166E:

TV5 Monde Pacifique - 3940 H 27690

NHK Premium - 4060 H 26590

Nick Philippines - 3851 V 9953

ESPN 3 - 4020 H 26470

I hope these EMM Log can help on finding the keys. Thanks for the help guys.

NB:
I don't get it, ESPN and NHK has two EMM Pids each. I record both but the one I post is the bigger file size.

stinkefisch

Registered
Has anyone tried the new Openbox S2 firmware yet?

OpenBoxS2/S2mini_v82

Citation:
- Added support for encoding Power VU.
- Fixed a bug radio recording.
- Added database of serial numbers.

Thanks

sat45

Registered
Has anyone tried the new Openbox S2 firmware yet?

OpenBoxS2/S2mini_v82

Citation:
- Added support for encoding Power VU.
- Fixed a bug radio recording.
- Added database of serial numbers.

Thanks

Yes and it is working - full EMU, not sharing, not need internet connection. Keys are at this moment inside software, so cannot change them. It will be fixed in future releases.

1550v1x.jpg

:thum: :clapping:

sat45

Registered
More informations about Openbox S2 PowerVu EMU - I had tested all known broken transmissions in Ku-Band in Europe.

HBO at 4°W and all Hispasat 30°W channels are not working.

Everything else is working (Discovery, E!, AFN, SIS, Unire). Very fast channel switching, all audio tracks are working if multiple audio tracks are available.

OpenBox S2 HD is some cheap receiver, probably (I'm not sure) on ALi CPU, so if such weak receiver can do that, maybe other (more powerfull) receivers will soon follow (maybe related to CPU DES possibilities?)

206en2b.jpg

harshy

Registered
More informations about Openbox S2 PowerVu EMU - I had tested all known broken transmissions in Ku-Band in Europe.

HBO at 4°W and all Hispasat 30°W channels are not working.

Everything else is working (Discovery, E!, AFN, SIS, Unire). Very fast channel switching, all audio tracks are working if multiple audio tracks are available.

OpenBox S2 HD is some cheap receiver, probably (I'm not sure) on ALi CPU, so if such weak receiver can do that, maybe other (more powerfull) receivers will soon follow (maybe related to CPU DES possibilities?)

206en2b.jpg

Why does it not work on expensive Dreamboxes?

$80

Registered
Why does it not work on expensive Dreamboxes?

Cause u dont read the thread!

It needs more mips to decrypt and you need to include the Software DES into a emulator.

A Software DES vs a Hardware DES is different :)

DES on your local computer takes maybe 1-4 clock cycles cause of the high Ghz rate. Only a Dreambox 800 SE and upper can decrypt it or a better VU+. The rest is a shitload of electronic.

Dont come with lame shit like the openbox can do it... no they can´t it´s IKS mixed with timeshift function.

A11

Registered
The Openbox S2HD receiver is using a 400 MHz MIPS Dual core processor, maybe openbox has the ability to enable DES capability on this CPU.

It needs more mips to decrypt and you need to include the Software DES into a emulator.

DES on your local computer takes maybe 1-4 clock cycles cause of the high Ghz rate. Only a Dreambox 800 SE and upper can decrypt it or a better VU+. The rest is a shitload of electronic.

Dont come with lame shit like the openbox can do it... no they can´t it´s IKS mixed with timeshift function.

harshy

Registered

Can a DM800 HD handle it? to be honest i will use the pc card thats enough for me :)