106621-3-secondinfobar-jpg
106622-4-channel-list-jpg

106623-5-sat-list-jpg
106624-6-plugins-jpg

106625-7-main-menu-jpg
106626-8-device-info-jpg

106627-9-device-info-jpg

Update 10.3.19

- update beider Hauptskins sowie der MP Skins.
- beide Skins sind jetzt auf das neue Design umgestellt
- einige neue Dinge sind enthalten
- aktuelle Vorschaubilder im Styles
- uvm.​

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
Update 12.4.19

- new font for certain ads added
- internal

new version of the two skins, in this version a color was removed and much of the new font was fixed.

It has therefore by the bold font a better demarcation and it is easier to read in the lists (even with light skins where I could always give it only a fixed color that was not switchable).

With the Bold Font and the normal, that just comes out much better

accept

Registered
Update 21.4.19

- another GP info bar is to switch now included GP4 (2), this is how the little built and has more info and 5 extra switchable sensor fields ,
- For the movieplayers as well as the new infobars I changed the pointers for the additional information a bit, these are now black with a light gray small border.
The completely white had already pre-stabbed and found I was not so good, so it is suitable and decent I think.
- I also reworked the icons of the keyboard (also the MP skins)
- furthermore there are some fixes as well as new plugin screen like eg. the two EPG plugins of Gutemine (EPG export and EPGLoad)
- EPG search screens have now been switched to fullscreens since you can also have longer info in the line in the current EPG search plugin, which did not fit into the smaller screen.

tnx zombi

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
Update 21.4.19

-another GP info bar is to switch now included GP4 (2), this is how the little built and has more info and 5 extra switchable sensor fields
- For the movieplayers as well as the new infobars I changed the pointers for the additional information a bit, these are now black with a light gray small border.
The completely white had already pre-stabbed and found I was not so good, so it is suitable and decent I think.
- I also reworked the icons of the keyboard (also the MP skins)
- furthermore there are some fixes as well as new plugin screen like eg. the two EPG plugins of Gutemine (EPG export and EPGLoad)
- EPG search screens have now been switched to fullscreens since you can also have longer info in the line in the current EPG search plugin, which did not fit into the smaller screen.