DccE2, Maz 3.2 and fiber

Biciosat

Registered
Hello everyone, a technical question, for about a year I have the fiber and from that moment I was no longer able to use Maz 3.2 for the AzBox and DccE2 for the Dreambox, in practice it no longer connects to the IP or connects but does not I can get into the decoders and in the scheme it gives me a scratch (DccE2) or square (Maz3.2) red under FTP or green and then red, or green but in any case it does not make me operate as I would like, but the IP of the decoders is right . Everything is mess with the normal analog internet line was not there and everything worked.
Note that I use Win 10 and before XP but now on both operating systems it gives me these problems. Does anyone have any suggestions for this?
Thanks in advance

Biciosat

Registered
Hi Maumixio,

for first thanks for the answer and nice to meet you after long time, the version you give me ialready had it, my win10 in 64 bit...but however i try. Thanks for the moment

Biciosat

toysoft

When you upgraded from xDSL to fiber, did they changed the modem ? If yes then you have the reason of the problem. Some modems firewall every member of the private network (Internal IP). You have to unset that option.

TS

Biciosat

Registered
Yes i change the router, but il call the company (TIM) for open all port of router, the firewall on my pc i turn it off temporarily, but I haven't solved the problem
About unset the firewall i've no access to router

maumixio

Staff member
Hi Maumixio,

for first thanks for the answer and nice to meet you after long time, the version you give me ialready had it, my win10 in 64 bit...but however i try. Thanks for the moment

Biciosat

eh eh hello my friend I got problems win10 64bit I use a portable version 2.50 this one should be better and 32 bit (forget 64 not usefully)

Biciosat

Registered
It would also be enough for me to be able to use it on win XP where once before the advent of the fiber everything worked correctly ... but now not even there anymore and I had the 32-bit system :)

maumixio

Staff member
I have change yesterday to TIM HUB FTTH it works with old Dell laptop running XP and desktop with Win10 64bit without make any config changes

Biciosat

Registered
But you can change because you know what to do, but I'm not that expert, I wouldn't know where to start to change some setting of TIM router

toysoft

Your problem is your router that firewall all devices in your network, so they cannot connect to each other.

TS