I finally got my Technomate 5402HDM3 to work on Intelsat 907 , but I am still not entirely sure how I did it because I went round and round trying things as they occurred to me . From the start I uploaded manic01's patch and I repeated this several times as time passed and I made no progress . I also uploaded a channel list , recommended by william-1 and tried this a number of times without success . When I was running out of hope I noticed an option on the menu of the stb indicating that the F1 button would do something to do with the channels. When I pressed it the UK channels appeared on the TV screen and I did not need to enter any BISS codes. Although the situation is totally satisfactory , I would be very pleased if anyone could explain all this so that I might understand.