To download batch files from Rapidshare?

DRAKE

Registered
Hi mates.
Is there any soft to download several files from rapidshare without being a premium?:confused:

Thanks in advance.:thum:

DRAKE

Registered
Great! It's a fantastic tool & what I wanted.
Now, I can go to bed while "she" is working.

Very grateful. Rocknroll.

slim56

Registered
You can't download more files at the same time but this tool should simplify the process for non-premium users:

http://jdownloader.org/home

Hi Ricknroll.
Can you explain more about the use of this tool.
My problem is having some difficulties downloading depositfiles and rapidshare files, as it says "your download link is obsolete" and I often have have to repeat the process for 15 minutes before being able to access to the download.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Hi Ricknroll.
Can you explain more about the use of this tool.
My problem is having some difficulties downloading depositfiles and rapidshare files, as it says "your download link is obsolete" and I often have have to repeat the process for 15 minutes before being able to access to the download.

I use premium account so don't have much experience with this tool, I've just heard it is good.
But what you are saying sounds like you are trying two or more files at the same time, or something like that.

slim56

Registered
Thanks a lot Rocknroll. Your soft is super.
I just tried it yesterday, it works perfect. It makes a queue of the files you want to download, so you don't have to load a file everytime. The next morning, everything is there.
:thum: