• Discussion in the Admin room about nightly images, we dont really need or want these posting for the following reasons.

1. We all know where to get them.
    2. Never have a change log.
    3. The changes if any are not worthy of anyone upgrading there boxes on a daily basis.
    4. They clutter the forum up.

Posts will be removed.

Ferret

Darkbox Linux HD CCcam OK NEW

Diavolo

VIP
CCcam ,Gbox ,NewCS Protocols Tests

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkbox now is Testing CCcam ,Gbox ,NewCS Protocols .....

I think by days you will see it over everywhere on The net.

Soon we will put even Image here..

( I can not coment more for the moment just wait and see it)
THANX TO DARKMAN

mytoza

Registered
Not to rain on your parade mate but I think you better take a look at this, the incubus team are not so impressed with Dm claiming their work

hxxp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sHEIa5RDENg

mytoza

Registered
Apologies Rocknroll it's just that screenshot is from the same video.

Last edited:

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
it's realy funny if this box not a copy of ipbox then OEM build .....i'm asking they didnt find a better design then to copy other STB's,,,,,,,this is real cuberevo for me....

darkbox
darkboxux2.jpg
ipbox
ipboxmu4.jpg

darkbox1kx5.jpg
cuberevo
cubeuy2.jpg

even there user manual and the flayers word by word the same like ipbox and cuberevo.....

bazinshine

Registered
with thanks to Darkman my backside.
i think you find incubus team are behind this and not darkman,
but very interesting point xxx is making.
quick look also now shows they uploaded and put public the dgstation plugin sdk and all the cuberevo plugins all released "with thanks to alsats team",,,,,, sorry but this make me physically feel sick,
think everyone knows it should read with thanks to neumoteam, kneubi and pacco, ( well for the plugins they released )
i know 100% sure alsats team make none of those and so does every dgs owner on here.

joedenob

Registered
with thanks to Darkman my backside.
i think you find incubus team are behind this and not darkman,
but very interesting point xxx is making.
quick look also now shows they uploaded and put public the dgstation plugin sdk and all the cuberevo plugins all released "with thanks to alsats team",,,,,, sorry but this make me physically feel sick,
think everyone knows it should read with thanks to neumoteam, kneubi and pacco, ( well for the plugins they released )
i know 100% sure alsats team make none of those and so does every dgs owner on here.

On youtube darkman answers like this mate
thats Great ....thats mean even Darkbox9000 will work CCcam.

as for the tools plugins and manuals, they were of course created to other boxes but if they are compatible, they will be posted and recomended to be used.

Will look into all the details to make sure credits are given to crators, but you keep in mind and can be sure that images, plugins, addons and other tools from alsat will come out as well.

We did that with eagle and will do the same with darkboxHD.
Darkman is not saying this, I am :thum:

bazinshine

Registered
On youtube darkman answers like this mate

as for the tools plugins and manuals, they were of course created to other boxes but if they are compatible, they will be posted and recomended to be used.

Will look into all the details to make sure credits are given to crators, but you keep in mind and can be sure that images, plugins, addons and other tools from alsat will come out as well.

We did that with eagle and will do the same with darkboxHD.
Darkman is not saying this, I am :thum:

Well already i suggest you go fix everything thats been uploaded today in your plugin section,( i.e put appropriate thanks to correct developers ),,, and so will this be same as eagle and die if dgstation ever decide they want a time-bomb for clones? or are we really talking new OEM from dgstation,, because we will find out from them anyway!
But really dont see why already every post with great thanks to alsats team for anything you have uploaded when nothing has come at all from your devs or admins,, and i seen the comments on youtube, infact i just pointed you towards them back home before you childishly banned me.
But i think you will find quotes from your sidekick many weeks before this video was released with promise of cccam!

Last edited:

joedenob

Registered
Well already i suggest you go fix everything thats been uploaded today in your plugin section,( i.e put appropriate thanks to correct developers ),,, and so will this be same as eagle and die if dgstation ever decide they want a time-bomb for clones? or are we really talking new OEM from dgstation,, because we will find out from them anyway!
But really dont see why already every post with great thanks to alsats team for anything you have uploaded when nothing has come at all from your devs or admins,, and i seen the comments on youtube, infact i just pointed you towards them back home before you childishly banned me.
But i think you will find quotes from your sidekick many weeks before this video was released with promise of cccam!

Dgstastion comes from same place , darkbox is not a clone but different oem. No time bomb will come out to kill a box coming from same place. No need to find that out, as i'm already telling you.

I also looked at plugins and other tools uploaded and all say compatible with darkbox 9000 and if any thanks are on them, they will be removed as we post them or should post them as compatible with our box. Posts will be edited otherwise as i don't want credited from somebody else's work. Some tools are not ours and belong to dgstation. As soon as we have the license we will use and wont need to ask no one

As for eagle, no other dam team worked as hard as we did to get a
brand in motion as we did.
We posted tools created by us as well as compatible ones that could be used. Don't mix things up mate.
How did we know cccam was going to be available is a question for we to know and you to find out :D:D
As for getting banned, not my call but i'm sure there was a reason.

Here is a email to prove we also working on same direction for UK market. This should shut you and a few other doubters up. Names and Numbers edited for obvious reasons
******@dgstation.co.kr>
to: DARKMAN <[email protected]>

date26 September 2008 06:51
subjectAsking for Testing ITV HD

Dear Darkman

Please test ITV HD according to below instruction.

- Download image

- the mothod of searching ITV HD
Main Menu -> Service Searching -> Channel Scan -> Manual Scan -> Advanced Search
and type “ Vpid 3401/Apid 3402/PCR 3401/Video H.264 “

And than start to search ITV HD.

P.S
Please just test it whether the channel is working or not.
and it is just test image so, it could be possible some wrong work.

Waiting for your test result.

Thanks and best regards
Team ***********************

Tel: +82 ******* (Ext.***)
Fax: +82 *********

Enjoy and reflect mate. No need to all this jealousy:thum:

PS Darkman says Diavolo did wrong and apologizes for him saying Darkbox is testing CCCam. That was wrong and needs to be made clear

joedenob

Registered
Just to add some more proof of Darkman and alsat involvement on this, here is a log from our developers testing ITV HD and getting some bugs sorted. We do work and have a team in place to do our testings and big fixing as well. Obviously, we do that in private for obvious reasons :nana::nana:

here it is, examine and enjoy

T SEEMS WE HAVE A WINNER
+++++++++++++++ try opposite PIROT.. locking start again!!! +++++++++++++++++

[ch_scan] chsearch_try_lock tuner_id: 2, sat_id: 22, freq: 11428, sym: 27500, pol: 1, qam: -1
[cx24116] trying to lock : tuner_id = 2, sat_id = 22, freq = 11428, sym = 27500, fec = auto, mod = QPSK, trans = DVB-S
lock_cx24116:2963: tuner LOCKED!! 0
[ch_scan] chsearch_try_lock tuner_id: 2, sat_id: 22, freq: 11428, sym: 27500, pol: 1, qam: -1
[cx24116] trying to lock : tuner_id = 2, sat_id = 22, freq = 11428, sym = 27500, fec = 1/2, mod = QPSK, trans = DVB-S
[cx24116] trying to lock : tuner_id = 2, sat_id = 22, freq = 11428, sym = 27500, fec = 2/3, mod = QPSK, trans = DVB-S
[BUTTON_SELECTBOX] limit option is not work!(cur_str = 3,input_num_limit = 10000)
[BUTTON_SELECTBOX] limit option is not work!(cur_str = 34,input_num_limit = 10000)
[BUTTON_SELECTBOX] limit option is not work!(cur_str = 340,input_num_limit = 10000)
[BUTTON_SELECTBOX] limit option is not work!(cur_str = 3401,input_num_limit = 10000)
[BUTTON_SELECTBOX] limit option is not work!(cur_str = 3,input_num_limit = 10000)
[BUTTON_SELECTBOX] limit option is not work!(cur_str = 34,input_num_limit = 10000)
[BUTTON_SELECTBOX] limit option is not work!(cur_str = 340,input_num_limit = 10000)
[BUTTON_SELECTBOX] limit option is not work!(cur_str = 3402,input_num_limit = 10000)
[BUTTON_SELECTBOX] limit option is not work!(cur_str = 3401,input_num_limit = 10000)
[chscan] sat_id : 22, freq : 11428, symbolrate : 27500, vpid = 3401, apid = 3402, pcr_pid = 3401
[WM] window is already hieded.
[cx24116] trying to lock : tuner_id = 2, sat_id = 22, freq = 11428, sym = 27500, fec = 2/3, mod = QPSK, trans = DVB-S
[CHSEARCH] found channel ( USER-340134023401, 0x1 )

The rest of testings, we keep for ourselves and future use.

We hope this ends all this word war and we work to perfect this great alternative to DMM monopoly market.

All the best and excuse me if i exaggerated on some comments. That was not my intention, as you all who know me can tell :thum:

Peace to all, JOE

Last edited:

joedenob

Registered
ITVHD works in DGS image released on Friday :O

That is not the point:D
It is just to prove, stuff goes on on background at our place as well:thum:

That log is from 1st October 2008, 01:04 AM but does not matter as we have nothing to prove :clapping::clapping::clapping:

I want to help developing it and not go around fighting mate.

I'm a lover, not a fighter :thum:

bazinshine

Registered
And there is no jealousy ,,, I already have the same box and mini variant,,, so absolutly nothing to be jealous off..
Just find it bit suspect thats all with some of the constant groupish savaging on anything negative said, when *most of us know from past experiances promises and words from this darkland have not always been very accurate or honust, so we shall see anyways and in good luck with STLinux ,,, hope your developers find there way onto the scene soon then..:)

joedenob

Registered
And there is no jealousy ,,, I already have the same box and mini variant,,, so absolutly nothing to be jealous off..
Just find it bit suspect thats all with some of the constant groupish savaging on anything negative said, when *most of us know from past experiances promises and words from this darkland have not always been very accurate or honust, so we shall see anyways and in good luck with STLinux ,,, hope your developers find there way onto the scene soon then..:)

Better mate.

Jealousy was not directed to you personally, but to the generality of doubters.
We will get going with it and come out with the goods:thum:
One of these days you will be using stuff or image made by our team of developers :D:D:D

Have to go now, bed time :confused::confused:

Bacardi

Registered
They have the tv listings scripts released by this board, that still point to this board. He can't even be bothered to host them himself

joedenob

Registered
They have the tv listings scripts released by this board, that still point to this board. He can't even be bothered to host them himself

Edited to credit who deserves it.
Not meaning to take credits from who deserves them:thum:
Thanks to sat-universe for hosting files and the script added to bottom
Respect this board too much for it :thum::thum:

mytoza

Registered
Better mate.

Jealousy was not directed to you personally, but to the generality of doubters.
We will get going with it and come out with the goods:thum:
One of these days you will be using stuff or image made by our team of developers :D:D:D

Have to go now, bed time :confused::confused:

Doubters ... No

I for one do not doubt the dark one can make this box happen, the problem was simply that he entered a volatile market place with claims of this all new singing and dancing HD linux box and expected everyone to just sit back and nod their heads at his achievements.
Joe you have been around the linux box scene long enough to know that this wont happen, most linux box owners are techies and will want to know all the details, details which the Dm was very coy about and whilst I agree with Jobusca that on reflection Dm never did say his guys were developing Cccam for the box it was still a very brazen statement to make in this area.

The fact that this box has been mauled over to get to the truth about it's origins has come about by Dm's refusal to give out anymore details except pictures and the basic spec, is it these guys fault that when you then match the only details they have to other receivers the ipbox 9000 comes up as an exact match.