help...

nedal26

Registered
Hi all...

i`am infected with autorun virus...

i have KIS 2009... this program is one of the best AV i were used and trust but the problem this program can detected autorun virus but can`t deleted it..?

i wanna download new antivirus program what is the best one to solve this problem.and can give good protected from other threats ?

what about norton/avira/nod/?

jslovers

Registered
no need any antivirus programe

hi dear,i'm going to tell you how to delete the autorun trojen virus's. i've lotof experience becouse of autorun file it's effects direclty to the window xp only.
see 1st go to the folder option click view and slect the (show the hidden files and folders) go little down there is ( hide protected oprating system files(Recommended).) unmard that option and then click apply and ok.
go to your desktop go to my computer right click for properties click search mark the non-indexed, hidden, and system files. and type autorun and search.
it will search from all drives in your pc.be sure when you'll get autorun each drive you'll be having 1 autorun and same.dont delete deferent files and folder of the system.
just press ctrl button select the autorun file each drives search and delete at 1 time all from your shift+delete and direct switch off your pc.don't go to shutdown option.or remove the direct switch and you'll not find any problem again.if you didn't understand properly please reply here again.i hope you understand.please try to do it if you can.by