Rec
Time
play
pause
Dolby logo

only 1 usb connection type A
no client
1 scart

both models build very good...good job...
lather on i will put same screen shuts...:)))

animal666

Registered
Will receive my ABCOM IPBOX900HD Friday hopefully, i'll give it a whirl and compare it with my other HD sat receivers.

Kathrein UFS910.
Technomate TM6900HD.
Octagon SF918HD.

hajj_3

Registered
is there any software that can stream the tv to pc to original .ts file, like with wingrab zapit on a dreambox 600c/500c? as i like to archive tv and encode to x264 too.

animal666

Registered
HD Receiver Comparison

I got let down on my 900HD, so have purchased a 9000HD instead with twin HD Tuners, i'll test it for a few days now ive got the latest sifteam image onboard, see which one of my four is the best receiver, although it's all about pro's & Con's. Have noticed so far that there is no bad receiver from my four HD receivers, it just depends what setup you want it for.
More in a few days.

44matrix

Registered
Hey Animal666

Sorry about that let down that happened to both of us on the Cuberevo Mini (900HD) - now that you have the 9000HD and I have the 900HD sourced from different suppliers - I am just wondering how your test is coming along. I am still waiting on HDD and Network Homeplug adapters before I can fully test Sif Team setup & Mgcamd.
Kindly let us know how you get on. Cheers Mate.

44matrix

Registered
Hello Guys,

You are all doing a GREAT job with these Linux boxes - so I must first of all thank you for that. I am wondering whether anyone can help me with my IPBOX 900HD - DISEQC 1.2 Motor setup. I am using the Motec SG2100 and have disabled USALS because it is now working accurately with my satellite coordinates for my location. Using Diseqc 1.2, I tune in Hotbird and Astra 28.3 but when I am tuned to channels on Hotbird - and I then select an Astra channel, eg. BBC HD - the box does not move the dish automatically from Hotbird to Astra 28.3 as it should. This happens even though the Satellite positions have been manually tuned in and saved. My other technomate box 5200DACi does moves my dish via the SG2100 motor automatically. What am I doing wrong with my IPBOX 900HD setup?

Help needed - Please!

Viraje

Registered
It purchased recently this place! Thus far with the tuners on the base Of [linuks] it was not sign. It was dismantled literally within the night! Very good tuner!

animal666

Registered
Test of ipbox 9000HD is going okay, few issues with dropouts on HD channels, think its to do with the CAM though, few problems with recording to my samsung 500GB HDD, lots of stuttering, will have to work it out,
But i will say in my opinion it's the best box from the four i have so far,
Can't wait for Enigma to appear, whether its E1 or E2,
How's the 900HD going 44matrix?

DM8000 HD is out for beta testing i heard? wonder when that will surface on the market, and at what Stupid price??

D

44matrix

Registered
Going fine - I like the Web interface and the latest Sifteam image is cool. I am using the v7927 boot ver 26/06/2008 - I think it is the latest image. I am happy with the box but I can't get Diseqc 1.2 to work - it saves settings but does not move the dish to channels tuned in on other satellites - this is a MAJOR BUG for me because I cannot get USALS to work properly. USALS should work but it works on a few obscure satellites and not on others - out by a touch. My coordinates were input properly - however I think that eventually it will work.

44matrix

Registered
Anyone installed KMP player on IPBOX yet? I would like to know how to do this - I say a version touted on Satupdate.net but no instructions as to how this is implemented??!!!

k2k2000

Registered
kmp player is a win32 program.
it run only on winxp win32
you can use it to play recorded trp files on your pc only.

44matrix

Registered
kmp player is a win32 program.
it run only on winxp win32
you can use it to play recorded trp files on your pc only.
That's what I thought initially - wasn't sure whether ipbox hadn't some virtual trick that enabled win32=apps. Thanks anyway for the info.

44matrix

Registered
Loaded 1.5.x Sifteam's latest image - offset my position from 0.9W to 5.0E and USALS worked on three satellites( Astra 28, 19 & Hotbird 13). Selected Diseqc 1.2 and manually tuned in Sirius @5deg E and also Atlantic 2D @5 deg W. All saved and working now and I'm a happy bonny. Seems like Diseqc 1.2 manual tuning works when USALS is enabled on at least two other satellites.