Strange problem with my Globo 7010 CR - Truman 5119

octron

Registered
Hi

I wonder if any other user is having similar problems to mine.

I have a Globo 7010 CR patched with Truman 5119 House, 2.4.18 emu, loader 1.6.0, the problem I have is that if I edit any of the channels in my FAV's and move them around when I switch the box off and back on the channels are gone back to the older priority, tried that several times.

Also same with the keys, with Prem*ere I can watch the channel's ok but if I switch the box off and back on I can't watch any of them I get that the "Service is scramble or not running" if I look at the keys 9339 I can see that they are gone back to older keys. I can leave the box in a Prem*ere channel and the keys get auto updated.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Happy Christmas to all the reader at Sat Universe.

bodyan

SU Ukrainian VIP member
Yes, yes it's a big bug in latest software. For example i edit my channel list in a old software, save them in computer, and then download into a new sw.

octron

Registered
Yes, yes it's a big bug in latest software. For example i edit my channel list in a old software, save them in computer, and then download into a new sw.

Thanks, I thought it was just me, was driving me mad.

Do you know if there's a software to edit the channels offline on the PC and upload them to the decoder?

Thanks

SAKISSAM

Registered
Globo editor

Anything you do with the FAV's, must be before you autoupdate the TPS.I mean before you go to France 4.There's channel editor at "globo and yumatu software" section.

octron

Registered
Hi

what version of the EMU should I go back to solve the problem of adding Keys after each reboot? I know have Truman 5119 House, 2.4.18 emu

Thanks

criss21

Registered
Hi

I wonder if any other user is having similar problems to mine.

I have a Globo 7010 CR patched with Truman 5119 House, 2.4.18 emu, loader 1.6.0, the problem I have is that if I edit any of the channels in my FAV's and move them around when I switch the box off and back on the channels are gone back to the older priority, tried that several times.

Also same with the keys, with Prem*ere I can watch the channel's ok but if I switch the box off and back on I can't watch any of them I get that the "Service is scramble or not running" if I look at the keys 9339 I can see that they are gone back to older keys. I can leave the box in a Prem*ere channel and the keys get auto updated.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Happy Christmas to all the reader at Sat Universe.

try globo_5119_cool_emu_2.4.18 and save the chanel in favorite list:nana: