yumatu question

Adam-2

Registered
Hello , just wanted to say hi and to ask one question
how could I tell which Yumatu series my MX 800 iQ receiver is .
Greetings from Adam

epidive

Registered
hi,
How can i make an identification of my tranceiver ?
On the face, it's written :"DIGITALBOX Plus series" with a place for a card.
Until yesterday, friend of mine put "TRUMAN 5105" and something else to have TPS ok.It was realy good until yesterday.
But now TPS is done and i want to make recherch of a new software, but i don't realy know what is the type of my transceiver...
Yesterday i try to put Truman 5119 but it doen't work. I dont know if i have to found a new Truman 5105 or something else ...

Someone can help me please ?
Thanks

Svirac

Super VIP
Go to menu/information and write here everything from there any you will get answer.

redi01

Registered
Hi! I have starsat 6200 with globo sw, but the subtitles does not work on any channel that support subtitles support ( for example srg channels that have always subtitles option on their films ). When I push sbt button nothing happen with subtitles on tv. What can I do to activate subtitles on my sr-x6200 with globo sw?

epidive

Registered
I think mu yamatu is MX 700

System information is:
TRUMAN 5105 house
2.4.18 emu
Dec 06 2007
Truman

The problem, is that i don't know realy witch sofware i have to put, i see a lot of topics with "globo" & "sw" but i don't know what is it.
What i'm sure, until yesterday, i had all TPS very good, only i had to go 10 sec on FRANCE 4 to update, and after all was good.
But now, all is down.
I just want for me and my child (3 year) TPS, because we are french and we leave in a other country.

Thanks to help me....

epidive

Registered
I, thanks for the soft,
But i'm on hotbird and TPS don't work, when i go to FRANCE 4, the window "Viaccess upgrade in progress, dont change channel" stay and block the tranceiver.
Before, when i go to this channel, after 10 sec, this window was "Viaccess update done" stay 2 sec and all TPS was running...

Have you got an idea ti have TPS ?

Thanks again...

epidive

Registered
Ok, all TPS is good with this last software.
Thanks very very much !

Do you know how it's possible to save the channel, because after install the soft, all is deleted.

Thanks again.

Svirac

Super VIP
You must save your channel list on comp. and put it back after you upload new software.

malioli

Registered
Dear colleagues,

I have chance for visiting Turkey. That chance I would like to use for buying new YU-MA-TU receiver, but I must admit I don't know which model is best for buy!
What I looking for
- combo; both options DVB-TV and digital satellite
- good support for upgrading

I'll be thankful for yours suggestions!