Unable to see gbox threads

tufail_74

Registered
hi mods
i have positively taken part in more than 10 posts but still my account cannot open gbox threads.

please help me.

thnx

d.j.carusso

Registered
Good evening my friend,

if you continue with your post like before 2 min, you not see all board, not only G-box...
Please don't spam this beautiful board !

Thanks !

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
hi mods
i have positively taken part in more than 10 posts but still my account cannot open gbox threads.

please help me.

thnx

Give it some time, you've only just registered. And try to post naturally, and not just to get the post count. And gbox forum is not available automatically. Admins have to modify your account. And you have to request that first. But in your case, you should give it some time first.

tufail_74

Registered
good morning dear admins, though i have replied to some posts in shorter period of time yet i read all of them and even downloaded some stuff.if u just see my wording that is not simply THANKS type stuff.
i hope i shall b able to go thru all forum in shorter period of time.as i am a regular user of net so may b my presence will b more and i shall take active more part.insha Allah
i hope i cleared why did i replied posts and there was no spamming like stuff.

gatekyper

Registered
good morning dear admins, though i have replied to some posts in shorter period of time yet i read all of them and even downloaded some stuff.if u just see my wording that is not simply THANKS type stuff.
i hope i shall b able to go thru all forum in shorter period of time.as i am a regular user of net so may b my presence will b more and i shall take active more part.insha Allah
i hope i cleared why did i replied posts and there was no spamming like stuff. :) tnk tufail