i cant view some thread

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
please how can i activate my account so that i can have the right to view gbox emu:mad:

That section is very small portion of the board, and it has a note in it as to what is needed to access it. At least 10 posts and account modification. And rushing with 10 posts won't get you account modification. Your account is activated fine.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
thanks
but is my accouznt going to be automatically activated after 10 post

Your account is activated as soon as you confirm your email address. But if you mean access to gbox forum, no, you don't get it after making 10 posts. Then someone could spam and get 10 posts in 2 minutes to gain access.

picekid

Registered
then how do u get it without ten post or does it mean that u have to be an old member first?:confused:

Demolition

Registered
then how do u get it without ten post or does it mean that u have to be an old member first?:confused:

Maybe when you are recommended by some one , or if you have proven that you are worthy to get acces there.

If you want acces.. i think it is better to send Pm to Admin , instead of Post it here.

To access Gbox forums you need at least 10 posts and account modification by admin.
So don't bother spamming to get 10 posts.