why my account not activated

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
sorry,but my email is correct,if have any method to activated my account or no,thanks

I've sent another activation email to your fixed email address, just check your inbox and junk mail folder. You should have email from us, just follow the instruction in that email.
There is no other way to activate your account, other then someone manually activation your account, which is not really practiced other then in rare cases in which this doesn't fall.

F

fisibarcaa

I've sent another activation email to your fixed email address, just check your inbox and junk mail folder. You should have email from us, just follow the instruction in that email.
There is no other way to activate your account, other then someone manually activation your account, which is not really practiced other then in rare cases in which this doesn't fall.

my email is [email protected] ,sorry for my english,THANKS MAN VERY MUCH

F

fisibarcaa

and with another name and email i dont have activated my account,please sent me another email in this email [email protected],sorry for my english,thanks

fisibarca

Registered

hi rocknrroll did you send me in email another email,becouse i cant activated me\y account,thnx man

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
hi rocknrroll did you send me in email another email,becouse i cant activated me\y account,thnx man

Yes, I sent you another email.
Here is how we can sort this. I'll send you a pm with instructions. And we'll keep it up from there. Just check for pm on this username: fisibarca