Discussion about DVBS3 / DVBS2x Feed

Forsat

VIP
All major sports events (including UCL, UEL, Serie A, Bundesliga, 2014 FIFA World Cup, Brazilian League, Formula 1, Moto GP, WWE RAW, Ligue 1, swimming, cycling, golf PGA, tennis Wimbledon, FIVB World League, and other sports) feed on Asiasat 5, transmitted from Eutelsat, with EBU..

Satellite: Asiasat 5
Transponder: C117 (see lyngsat.com)
Downlink Frequency: 4080
Polarization: V
Symbol Rate: 68570
Modulation: 14APSK, in DVB-S3 / DVB-S2x
FEC: 17/30
PILOT: ON
MPEG4/HD/$$$ (95% BISS, 5% Tandberg Encryption)

This is screenshot about this frequency, in March 2014 ago..

1979672_798577623505029_1005497244_n.jpg

Last edited:

no holds barred

Registered
All major sports events (including UCL, UEL, Serie A, Bundesliga, 2014 FIFA World Cup, Brazilian League, Formula 1, Moto GP, WWE RAW, Ligue 1, swimming, cycling, golf PGA, tennis Wimbledon, FIVB World League, and other sports) feed on Asiasat 5, transmitted from Eutelsat, with EBU..

I f****ing knew it.

Can sb. proove it ?

thanks.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
In fairness the Opening poster is referring to Asiasat 5 i think ?
But the only possible answer as to why we are not finding WWE Raw feeds anymore on 10 East Or 7 East is maybbe due to DVB-S3 Modulation which our recievers do not find with blind searching those satellites .
So im guess there is a lot of truth in what Rimansi Patu has posted i believe and it makes perfect sense too .

digitalac73

Registered
So let's hope that maybe TBS is adapting this technology fast.

Unfortunately I mean will not, maybe, I know good Tenow company, TBS card manufacturer, and his engineers.

Answer was 26.03.2014:

NS3 is the next generation modulation, in fact it was already proposed to be DVB-S3. So, we will make such cards as soon as there are commercially available and in mass production demodulators for NS3 - at the moment, if we need to make such card it will costs thousands and it really cannot reach hobbyists and computer enthusiasts, that`s really high-end at the moment.

harshy

Registered
ok guys i think someone needs to buy this demodulator, there's 10e now full of feeds and none of us even have a clue on how to go about getting this.